The Walking Dead

SenorGato

Kinda started caring for Nicholas after Glenn took him under his wing. But this type of horde was far worse and far more terrifying than anything he's been exposed to before. Can't blame him for losing his sh*t.

Don't know why Glenn grabbed his body on the way down though, nothing he could do for him. 

Was confused about that too.  At first, I was in such shock that he was going out that way, I thought the were eating Nicholas and Glenn was just on the bottom of the pile.  For split second, I thought Glenn was going to use his body to throw the Walkers and get away.  haha

also is Rick bit? It looked like he thought he was and was about to tell Daryl before the Wolves jumped him.

I thought he cut himself when he broke that knife in the one Walkers skull.  

I loved the episode.  I like the way the show is being run this season.

I think that could be a theme for the show this season.  Morgan not killing his wife, then letting the wolves live only to have them find Aaron's bag.  Glen not killing that guy after he tried to kill him. 

Great season so far.  Great!  I think you're right about this being a theme.

Was the guy that shot at Rick in the camper, the guy that took the gun off the dead body when Morgan ran them off from Alexandria? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was confused about that too.  At first, I was in such shock that he was going out that way, I thought the were eating Nicholas and Glenn was just on the bottom of the pile.  For split second, I thought Glenn was going to use his body to throw the Walkers and get away.  haha

I thought he cut himself when he broke that knife in the one Walkers skull.  

Great season so far.  Great!  I think you're right about this being a theme.

Was the guy that shot at Rick in the camper, the guy that took the gun off the dead body when Morgan ran them off from Alexandria? 

Yeah, it was the same guy that Morgan shooed away. ******* guy almost got Rick killed.

Next week it's a 90 minute episode...and I sure hope it's not 90 minutes of Morgan. When he finally showed up people were like "Yay Morgan is back!"

Now it's like, "Morgan, ugh" 

I had a feeling Glenn trusting that dude was going to come back to haunt him.  I just never thought it would be like that.  That was tough to watch.  Feel bad for Maggie.

Though, if I were a dude alive, I'd be vying for the next run at her. lol

I sat there the the whole time wondering how and the hell Glenn is going to escape this. Though I will say they spared no expese in his demise.  I love the panning out with the blood in the middle getting darker and darker.

Yeah, it was the same guy that Morgan shooed away. ******* guy almost got Rick killed.

Next week it's a 90 minute episode...and I sure hope it's not 90 minutes of Morgan. When he finally showed up people were like "Yay Morgan is back!"

Now it's like, "Morgan, ugh" 

Definitely a theme here this season.  For sure.  Dont give an inch or it will eventually cost you your life.  

The previews for the next episode make me want to barf.  Morgan sucks.  haha

Glenn aint dead

Seriously?  Do you know this or just speculating?

Wait, if you're reading the comics and know this, dont tell me...but I dont see how that's possible.  They showed him ripped wide open eating his guts out.  Unless my first instinct was right and that was Nick's body on top of him and he was just below it making faces while it was all going down.  But as they started to pan out, it sure looked like Glenn has his intestines getting ripped out.  haha

I sat there the the whole time wondering how and the hell Glenn is going to escape this. Though I will say they spared no expese in his demise.  I love the panning out with the blood in the middle getting darker and darker.

That's what I'm saying, how could he not be dead?  Unless Lego means he's a Walker now. 

Glenn referring to Rick as dumbass was a throwback to his first appearance, when Rick was trapped in the Tank.

It was his good bye line. He dead.

****...must have missed the part where he said it or didnt put two and two together. 

Definitely a theme here this season.  For sure.  Dont give an inch or it will eventually cost you your life.  

Wait, if you're reading the comics and know this, dont tell me...but I dont see how that's possible.  They showed him ripped wide open eating his guts out.  Unless my first instinct was right and that was Nick's body on top of him and he was just below it making faces while it was all going down.  But as they started to pan out, it sure looked like Glenn has his intestines getting ripped out.  haha

That's what I'm saying, how could he not be dead?  Unless Lego means he's a Walker now. 

I read an article that had a point/counter point on his death.

The 'not dead's' best point was the being covered in entrails like he did in season 1 and Carol did last year.

While if that is what they did, that would be cheesy as hell.

Another good point was made in regards to Neegan.

I don't know anything, just speculation because this never happened in the comic. Their are three ways they can go with this 

1-Nicks body landed on Glenn, the walkers eat Nick, Glenn is covered in his remains and is able to slide under the dumpster or climb in.

2-Nick had episodes of something throughout the episode. He has some sort of mental issue. I watched it a second time. He is having another ptsd episode on the dumpster. The high pitch ringing is happening again. Rewind a little, before the ringing and before they climb on the dumpster Nick runs out of bullets firing at the walkers. His gun clicked twice. This will probably be a hallucination of sorts or ptsd thing. I think a some point we leave off right on the dumpster and someone saves them with a distraction.

3- Same as scenario 1 except there is a manhole cover and Glenn goes down.

4-Similar to 1 & 3 except Glenn covers himself in guts like in season one and escape among the herd.

Glen being alive would be a jump the shark moment.  No way they're going to do that.

The covered in blood scenario only works if covered in zombie blood..  I'd think fresh blood would have the opposite effect and make him more appealing. 

He's dead and he'll probably be a zombie that they encounter later on.  I'm more interested in seeing how Rick is going to get out of his predicament.

Michonnes line speaks to the episode as well something like this to Heath

"you don't know, you haven't had to, Ricks been out there, he knows, I've been out there I know. Have you ever had to do things that made you scared of yourself? Have you ever been cover in so much blood you didn't know if it was your own, your friends or walkers?"

I don't know anything, just speculation because this never happened in the comic. Their are three ways they can go with this 

1-Nicks body landed on Glenn, the walkers eat Nick, Glenn is covered in his remains and is able to slide under the dumpster or climb in.

2-Nick had episodes of something throughout the episode. He has some sort of mental issue. I watched it a second time. He is having another ptsd episode on the dumpster. The high pitch ringing is happening again. Rewind a little, before the ringing and before they climb on the dumpster Nick runs out of bullets firing at the walkers. His gun clicked twice. This will probably be a hallucination of sorts or ptsd thing. I think a some point we leave off right on the dumpster and someone saves them with a distraction.

3- Same as scenario 1 except there is a manhole cover and Glenn goes down.

4-Similar to 1 & 3 except Glenn covers himself in guts like in season one and escape among the herd.

Interesting theories.  The bold I'll have to rewatch but that would be a cray hallucination to have to that detail.

I've been thinking about 1.  He somehow finds away out because Nick was the one that was eaten.  Just dont see how they pull that move.  

Glen being alive would be a jump the shark moment.  No way they're going to do that.

The covered in blood scenario only works if covered in zombie blood..  I'd think fresh blood would have the opposite effect and make him more appealing. 

He's dead and he'll probably be a zombie that they encounter later on.  I'm more interested in seeing how Rick is going to get out of his predicament.

His seems simple for the most part.  That's a RV and worse case scenario he just gets on top of it and waits for help, no?

Though that's the most rattled I've ever seen him. 

Interesting theories.  The bold I'll have to rewatch but that would be a cray hallucination to have to that detail.

I've been thinking about 1.  He somehow finds away out because Nick was the one that was eaten.  Just dont see how they pull that move.  

He also called Rick "dumbass" on the walkie talkie like in season one, so maybe this is Glenns under the tank moment.

His seems simple for the most part.  That's a RV and worse case scenario he just gets on top of it and waits for help, no?

Though that's the most rattled I've ever seen him. 

That is what I was thinking. 

As far as Glenn goes, any of Lego's scenarios would be cheesy. 

Michonnes line speaks to the episode as well something like this to Heath

"you don't know, you haven't had to, Ricks been out there, he knows, I've been out there I know. Have you ever had to do things that made you scared of yourself? Have you ever been cover in so much blood you didn't know if it was your own, your friends or walkers?"

Just watched this weeks... I believe this line from Michone is foreshadowing for what happens with Glenn. 

I hope, at least. I like that little dude.

I hated Glenn so I'm glad to see him gone. There--I said it. Actually, I hated the actor's depiction and the way the character evolved.

I kinda liked Glenn's character at first when he was a guy who came up with solutions and would do what was asked of him. He was a good #2 to Rick. Once he started trying to be a leader and tougher the acting just wasn't credible. He reminded me of the guy at work who has been there long enough he thinks he deserves a promotion but never gets it and then decides to start acting like the manager even though nobody buys it. Then his manager act ends up getting him fired. This week was that guy getting fired.

Good episode.

Morgan's back story of how he progressed from a nutbag to "all life is precious" was interesting.  Not 90 minutes interesting though.

Hopefully, next week will be back to the killing.

Good episode.

Morgan's back story of how he progressed from a nutbag to "all life is precious" was interesting.  Not 90 minutes interesting though.

I was about to say, it wasnt that interesting...lol.

He's really pissing me off.  You hit the nail on the head about this season and not taking care of some/something coming back to haunt the crew.  Morgan has seen the worst of it too.  Wouldnt kill his wife, he eat his sun - didnt take the kid out he strangled, bit his buddy - let those dudes walk out of the site, they shoot at Rick.  And it goes on with other characters too.  

But Morgan, wtf dude?  How is this guy still believing in this keep the peace after all the sh*t he's seen.  The Wolves guy even said "I'm going to kill you and all your friends"...like wake the **** up dude. Its kill or be killed.

It's becoming clear to me that either Carrol or Rick is going to kill Morgan for being an absolute ******* moron. 

Good episode.

This. Especially after the previous episode's cliffhanger...bunch a bastids.

This. Especially after the previous episode's cliffhanger...bunch a bastids.

I figured they would dial it down a notch, it's been at a fever pitch since the season started. 

I wasn't looking forward to 90 minutes of "The Morganing" but the episode was better than I thought it would be. John Carroll Lynch (the guy that played Eastman) pretty much saved the episode for me, very underrated actor. 

I figured they would dial it down a notch, it's been at a fever pitch since the season started. 

I wasn't looking forward to 90 minutes of "The Morganing" but the episode was better than I thought it would be. John Carroll Lynch (the guy that played Eastman) pretty much saved the episode for me, very underrated actor. 

True.

I kept thinking that is the Zodiac killer.  :)

True.

I kept thinking that is the Zodiac killer.  :)

For some reason I always remember him as Frances McDormand's husband in Fargo - I was like hey - Norm Gunderson!

Shame Eastman was one of the more interesting characters this show had introduced in awhile, and he dies - in sh*tty fashion too.

**** you Morgan. 

For some reason I always remember him as Frances McDormand's husband in Fargo - I was like hey - Norm Gunderson!

Shame Eastman was one of the more interesting characters this show had introduced in awhile, and he dies - in sh*tty fashion too.

**** you Morgan. 

Seriously.  And now he's jeopardizing the safety of Alexandria by holding one of the Wolves hostage?  It's unreal.  He's a complete lose cannon and he thinks he's not.  And it looks like we're not getting any closure on Rick next week either.  So, the only hope is that Carrol finds out that Morgan is doing some stupid sh*t and she just straight up shoots his ass before Rick gets back.  

I remember when I was so excited to see Morgan back.  All the hints from a few season ago.  I dont think I've wanted a character dead more than him throughout the entire history of the show.  haha

This episode would have been better a season ago, before Morgan re-appeared. Now it was like, who cares?

RIP Tabitha.

I kept thinking to myself, if they were really so concerned about Tabitha, why not make her a little walker proof area that she can be outside and eat grass.  WTF else do you have to do with your time? 

Seriously.  And now he's jeopardizing the safety of Alexandria by holding one of the Wolves hostage?  It's unreal.  He's a complete lose cannon and he thinks he's not.  And it looks like we're not getting any closure on Rick next week either.  So, the only hope is that Carrol finds out that Morgan is doing some stupid sh*t and she just straight up shoots his ass before Rick gets back.  

I remember when I was so excited to see Morgan back.  All the hints from a few season ago.  I dont think I've wanted a character dead more than him throughout the entire history of the show.  haha

Laurie?

I do not get his character development.  I would think he would be the Ricktator x 10 after causing the death of his son.  Yet, he travels down the same path again and again and again.

Laurie?

I do not get his character development.  I would think he would be the Ricktator x 10 after causing the death of his son.  Yet, he travels down the same path again and again and again.

I liked Laurie.  She kept it real and gave out some loving.  How everyone isnt trying to go around and **** anything that is willing is one of the mysteries of the show. haha

He's going to get killed for his ways and it will be glorious. 

Possible easter egg?

The name Eastman could be from Kevin Eastman, the creator of the original ninja turtles from the comic. Eastman is Donetello with the bow staff, perhaps a nod from Kirkman to Eastman.

Other than that kinda a was of an episode. Not 90 minute worthy, they just wanted an excuse to show those trailers for Bad lands and preacher.

I think he locked the wolf in with the intention of starving him to death, realized he was pure evil like Eastmans guy….i'm hoping anyway.

Just watched and liked it a lot.  People too impatient these days with movies and shows.  How are we supposed to care about characters without development and backstory.  Didn't miss the "action" at all.

Although I'd like it if people stopped saying Glen is alive...  no he's not.

Just watched and liked it a lot.  People too impatient these days with movies and shows.  How are we supposed to care about characters without development and backstory.  Didn't miss the "action" at all.

agree, I thought it was a great episode…really enjoyed it. 

That is a fair point.

IMHO they should take a page from Lost.  When Lost had a flashback or forward, it was intertwined with an event going on for that character at that point in time.  And that episode would have led perfectly to it.

The story could have progressed from when most assumed he killed the Wolve.  Have it flashback between his time with Eastman and his time conversation with the Wolve.   Maybe we learn a little more about the Wolves and their thought process.

It might be picking nits, but after they wasted half a season last year with Beth.  It was nice to see them wrap this up quicker. 

My only point is with 16 episodes, you have a limited amount of time you can throw away for development.

Archived