'deleted, was in poor taste'

Aten

I'd probably say the same thing, and maybe even try to bring up the joke I linked.

Figures you would and did thats why Max deleted your post. Sitting alone in your parents basement who would hear you or care what you have to say?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figures you would and did thats why Max deleted your post. Sitting alone in your parents basement who would hear you or care what you have to say?

And yet...here you are complaining to me about a humorous post I made about a nobody I'm apparently obligated to feel bad for...as if you care or something.

Again, assumption. Not because she's white and pretty...but because of a lot of people here hate rich people (see the NFL ownership threads). Really.

It ain't an assumption when there's evidence to back it up. Like a $10,000 reward. I don't think anyone was saying anything that bad, just that if it were say a poor minority girl she probably would not be on the news. This is a sad truth of the society we live in.

Robin Givens used to do a mean Brett Somers.

I'll bet big money she does a pretty hysterical Mike Tyson impression to this day. Never heard of her doing Brett Somers.

But it's ok even though one "Robin" is hot and the other is...ok, let's just say she is not. Just admit they all look the same to you. Pig.

I'll bet big money she does a pretty hysterical Mike Tyson impression to this day. Never heard of her doing Brett Somers.

But it's ok even though one "Robin" is hot and the other is...ok, let's just say she is not. Just admit they all look the same to you. Pig.

On snap, meant to say Robin Quivers. Wonder why I thought of Robin Givens? Did she ever do anything with Brett Somers? Maybe Mike Tyson was an Odd Couple fan?

Now if we can just get those police- and military-bashing posts written by wackjob alarmists off the site we'll be in good shape.

Forget those guys. It's those uppity posters who use all them thesaurusey words and talk like educated men that we need to worry about. They're upsetting the JN veterans and the norm that is dumb indignation.

And yet no mod seemed to be up in arms when an entire race was being denigrated to the millionth degree not too long ago.

We dont allow political talk here so it wasnt exactly like there was a real exchange or open debate on the topic. This isnt the place for it.

So assuming what a mod may or may not have felt is a reach.

Did someone get banned? No?

Then why all the whining?

Thanks. We try to be consistent and yes sometimes we do miss the mark. It does seem weird a

Though because in the same thread we are being blasted for being too lenient and not being lenient enough here.

Forget those guys. It's those uppity posters who use all them thesaurusey words and talk like educated men that we need to worry about. They're upsetting the JN veterans and the norm that is dumb indignation.

Dumb indignation...wow.

So we cant make tasteless jokes about missing suicidal teenagers? Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorence on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've posted on a lot of message boards, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

We, the people, have a right to make sh*tty jokes!

1) He didn't school anything, he sounded like a moron

I can't imagine being related to someone like that. Nauseating. The true way to let the public speak would be for thier ratings to decline and lose sponsors that way, not a handful of people in the business of being offended complaining to sponsers. Man i wish he punched her.

1) He didn't school anything, he sounded like a moron

2) That bitch needs to be raped. I can't imagine being related to someone like that. Nauseating. The true way to let the public speak would be for thier ratings to decline and lose sponsors that way, not a handful of people in the business of being offended complaining to sponsers. Man i wish he punched her.

I must be getting old. I read stuff like this and just can't help but think it is garbage.

Maybe if you guys didnt come off as condescending dicks in half of your posts like this one, this wouldn't be going on.

Bugg made a bad post...good lord move on from it...or be your own mod and block him.

I can't imagine being related to someone like that. Nauseating.

I am. It's horrible. Not nauseating though, just makes you want to get through your food as quickly as possible and leave the table before you throw a potato at her or something. It's a similar phenomenon to people who defend hate speech as nothing more than emotional rhetoric. Albeit not as disgusting, it's equally frustrating.

I am. It's horrible. Not nauseating though, just makes you want to get through your food as quickly as possible and leave the table before you throw a potato at her or something. It's a similar phenomenon to people who defend hate speech as nothing more than emotional rhetoric. Albeit not as disgusting, it's equally frustrating.

Never saw this response coming, lol.

I really think we need to move past what happened in the political thread. We don't condone hate.

Let's all just collectively relax a little bit and have some fun here again. Good old fashioned clean fun, like making fun of Thor's one leg that is shorter than the other one. Not poking fun at missing people or stuff like that.

I really think we need to move past what happened in the political thread. We don't condone hate.

Let's all just collectively relax a little bit and have some fun here again. Good old fashioned clean fun, like making fun of Thor's one leg that is shorter than the other one. Not poking fun at missing people or stuff like that.

I told you that in confidence, you condescending dick.

I told you that in confidence, you condescending dick.

Am I condescending? I am open to the possibility of that being true. Just never heard that before.

I know I am sarcastic and that causes problems at times. Just not sure if condescending was a new tool in my arsenal so to speak.

Am I condescending? I am open to the possibility of that being true. Just never heard that before.

I know I am sarcastic and that causes problems at times. Just not sure if condescending was a new tool in my arsenal so to speak.

Two of us have said it, so it must be true.

I must be getting old. I read stuff like this and just can't help but think it is garbage.

I find this condescending and offensive, given the nature of the thread I thought my intent would be clear

As a condescending dick, I find this thread to be offensive.

As an aside, O&A got canceled because they lost huge shares of their core audience the minute they went from making fun or Howard Stern for being a rich, out-of-touch white guy living in a mansion with supermodels to BEING rich, out-of-touch white guys living in mansions with supermodels. How they thought that working-class dudes were craving thousands of repetitive "crazy" stories about Anthony driving $200,000 cars up and down the L.I.E. or hearing another rant about how his live-in manservant can't get the pool installation done is beyond me. And that no-talent Jimmy Norton bragging about having a best-seller, not because of the show, but because people are just so desperate for an array of dick jokes was just sad.

Archived