Jets vs Texans: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Patrick Turner has shown great hands this game.

For all the bitching and moaning about the Jets WR corps lately, this game has me feeling a lot better about that than some of the other positions on this team (e.g., OL depth). Holmes and Mason showed who they were before grabbing some pine, Kerley's made a couple plays and has been tearing it up in practice, Turner's having himself a big game out there. Add to that you've got Cumberland coming up big at TE and Greene, McKnight and Powell all showing up in the passing game, I think the Jets will have themselves plenty of options.

Not inclined to really learn much from preseason. Suspect any coahc almsot wants his team to struggle so he can ream them out and build them up as the real games approach.

Suffice to say hope Rob Turner is healthy,because Ducasse looks really shaky.

For all the bitching and moaning about the Jets WR corps lately, this game has me feeling a lot better about that than some of the other positions on this team (e.g., OL depth). Holmes and Mason showed who they were before grabbing some pine, Kerley's made a couple plays and has been tearing it up in practice, Turner's having himself a big game out there. Add to that you've got Cumberland coming up big at TE and Greene, McKnight and Powell all showing up in the passing game, I think the Jets will have themselves plenty of options.

Spot on. Oline depth is the big issue. The receiving depth looks pretty good.

The Mason signing turns out to be key since hes a legit No. 2.

Archived