Jets vs Texans: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is crazy. There's not even any bright side to this entire game.

I guess Mason looked alright? That's about it... yikes

Greene looked good, McKnight looks solid, Sanchez was solid as well, and Kerley looks pretty good on kick offs. I think there are some brightsides.

Sanchez was extremely accurate, our d line looked good, we won't be starting Vlad during the season, we will still be good at returns and coverage, Greene looked good. Plenty of good things.

Im waiting for someone to jump off my screen/ SO far havent seen it.

Yeah, fair enough. It's really the 2nd/3rd teams that have been massacred.

yep the backups look terrible. Good thing there are 3 games left for them to improve. I've been disappointed with Westerman as DPR thus far. He can't get any pressure what so ever.

Sanchez was extremely accurate, our d line looked good, we won't be starting Vlad during the season, we will still be good at returns and coverage, Greene looked good. Plenty of good things.

Exactly. Good post. Classic example of someone overreacting over the 1st half of a preseason game. You're right, Sanchez was money with his accuracy and Kerley looks bery impressive as our kick reurner. D-Line played strong too.

Exactly. Good post. Classic example of someone overreacting over the 1st half of a preseason game. You're right, Sanchez was money with his accuracy and Kerley looks bery impressive as our kick reurner. D-Line played strong too.

Personally, I'm not making a big deal out of it. I was just hoping to spot a couple guys that really stood out... made huge plays. So far, not much. Guys you mentioned have been OK at least... Greene, McKnight plus Mason IMO, etc.

....and as I say that Reed humiliates McKnight LOL. Thought Brooks Reed sucked? That's what you all said.

:rolleyes:

Seriously thats your response? The preseason means nothing, it means even less when half the players playing are probably just picking up their teams playbooks. Its fun to watch but your crazy if your trying to find any huge revelations in it especially the first game.

Seriously thats your response? The preseason means nothing, it means even less when half the players playing are probably just picking up their teams playbooks. Its fun to watch but your crazy if your trying to find any huge revelations in it especially the first game.

ok its preseason I shouldnt give a fck...gotcha :rolleyes:

Archived