On September 12th, the Dolphins will beat the Patriots

Maxman

They will beat them outright. You heard it hear first. Do with this information what you feel is prudent. If you choose to profit off of it, that is fine. If you choose to just be happy that you know the Patriots will lose, before it happens, that is fine as well.

But on Monday night September 12, 2011 the New England Patriots will lose their opening game. The Miami Dolphins win the first one at home this year.

What will happen Oct. 17?

On October 17th, the Jets will beat the Miami Dolphins. Reggie Bush will most likely cry himself to sleep that night. (Although I am not guaranteeing that part of it).

Fish have a good defense. Haven't watched them this year to see if they have a pass rush. If they're relying on Jason Taylor, they don't have much.

Henne had a very good outing against Tampa yesterday, but their run game was non-existent. Bush, 5 carries for -1 yard. Haha! Thomas, 7 for 16.

But yeah, they'll trample the hell out of NE!

Fish have a good defense. Haven't watched them this year to see if they have a pass rush. If they're relying on Jason Taylor, they don't have much.

Henne had a very good outing against Tampa yesterday, but their run game was non-existent. Bush, 5 carries for -1 yard. Haha! Thomas, 7 for 16.

But yeah, they'll trample the hell out of NE!

Daboll's offense consists of passes to a RB out of the backfield or short passes just in front of the LBers-anything that has to travel any further than 12 yards as the eagle flies...well don't expect much...his number might look decent but the great Chad Henne-led Miami Dolphins revamped powerhouse offense managed one TD last night. Henne is a head case too slats, watch what happens after he has two bad games in a row-they will yank his butt out of there so fast and run him Ireland and Sporano out of town by December

Detroit showed 3 ways to beat NE last night and I am not sure Miami can do any of them. Now Home field will help, but Henne would have to have his best game to have a chance, in my opinion. Still would love to see it!!

1. Detroit showed what we all know, get in Brady's head early, and you have a chance. Put him on the ground, get hands on him, sacks, and he is a different player. However you have got to do this for both half's. That is the difficult part.

2. I think you have to beat NE thru the air, which Detroit did last night. If Stafford stays healthy, Detroit may make some noisy. I am glad we do not play them this year and I am sure NE is glad too.

3. Detroit did something last night, which I think was a great idea and I am kind of surprise our staff did not think of it first. On kickoffs, kick it high and short of the goal line, making the other team return. When Detroit did this, NE started at around the 10-15 yard line. With our coverage unit, I think it could work to the Jets favor to do this to several teams, NE definitely. The further Brady has to go, the better chance you have.

Detroit showed 3 ways to beat NE last night and I am not sure Miami can do any of them. Now Home field will help, but Henne would have to have his best game to have a chance, in my opinion. Still would love to see it!!

1. Detroit showed what we all know, get in Brady's head early, and you have a chance. Put him on the ground, get hands on him, sacks, and he is a different player. However you have got to do this for both half's. That is the difficult part.

2. I think you have to beat NE thru the air, which Detroit did last night. If Stafford stays healthy, Detroit may make some noisy. I am glad we do not play them this year and I am sure NE is glad too.

3. Detroit did something last night, which I think was a great idea and I am kind of surprise our staff did not think of it first. On kickoffs, kick it high and short of the goal line, making the other team return. When Detroit did this, NE started at around the 10-15 yard line. With our coverage unit, I think it could work to the Jets favor to do this to several teams, NE definitely. The further Brady has to go, the better chance you have.

I guess you haven't received the memo yet. Look, it's August and everybody and anybody who knows ANYTHING should already know that during training camp it is mandatory to evaluate New England as "the team to beat" and that "all roads to any championship MUST go through Foxborough". Also, you must be heard muttering the words: "It's Brady and Belichick-they are the best".

So Detroit beat the Pats last night everybody knows that they threw the game, in fact Brady came out (ahem) and said that he wanted to take some hits and wind up on the turf...sheesh new guy-GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

Brady bouncing 75% of his throws and getting knocked on his a$$ 10 times against the Lions tonight?

Ryan Mallett.

Not too crazy. For some odd reason in the Belichick era, it seems like the worse the Fish are, the harder of a time they give the Pats.

Yep. They split a lot.

Its tough playing in that heat, I could see this as well. Wouldnt bet on it, but wouldnt be surprised.

Haha, I made this same prediction last season and put money on it, and of course the Pats blow them out with Brady only scoring a single TD. I do feel the Pats are on the decline, so this year I think you may be right. Dolphins will start this year 1-0. It will be the best record they have all year, however. As long as they don't lay down for them again, they'll give em a run for their money.

Guys, don't take what the Lions did as a crystal ball look at how the Pats will do...Although its good to see the Pats lose anytime. As for the Dolphins beating the Pats, and as a Jets fan, hopefully someone other than the Jets can beat them. But in the end, we beat the Pats twice, nobody will stop us this year...and if I may add, I think it will take 3 wins against the Pats for our Jets to finally make the super bowl....

Chadd Henne has a 93 QB rating this preseason and is also leads the league in Passing yards. :winking0001:

yeah total yards in a preseason where people get very limited time matters and isn't relative to the play time at all.

Archived