"Do the Mark Sanchez"

Jetsfan80

that was as bad as the first half of the season.. the real sanchez song was on mike and mike, i cant find the clip of it but i found the words to it.. if u guys heard it, it was hilarious

♪♪ he really can't play ♪♪

baby, it's cold outside ♪♪

he's thrown games away ♪♪

'caus baby it's cold outside ♪♪

december has been ♪♪

a bunch of ball dropping ♪♪

all snow and ice ♪♪

you lost not once but twice ♪♪

I know I know his teammates will worry ♪♪

you cringe if it's a flurry ♪♪

his coach will be pacing the floor ♪♪

his stomach churns more ♪♪

the defense has him in a hurry ♪♪

things getting blurry ♪♪

you know he's getting sore ♪♪

as bad as when they had number 4 ♪♪

its jets might think ♪♪

he's really bad out there ♪♪

this guy does stink ♪♪

bet you wish you had chad out there ♪♪

I wish he knew how ♪♪

run for a down ♪♪

to break this spell ♪♪

the season started out so well ♪♪

the linemen say no, no, no sir ♪♪

poser ♪♪

it's almost sad he tried ♪♪

gang green where's your pride ♪♪

he really can't play ♪♪

you know there's no doubt ♪♪

when it's cold outside♪♪♪♪

DeVito, Ellis participate in position drills

November, 4, 2011

Nov 4

11:36

AM ET

By Mike Mazzeo

DT Mike DeVito, DE Kenrick Ellis and WR Plaxico Burress all participated in position drills during the portion of Friday's practice open to the media. All three were limited on Thursday.

HC Rex Ryan remains hopeful that DeVito (sprained knee) can play. Ellis (sprained ankle) may be questionable. Burress (low back) has been receiving heat treatment.

CB Isaiah Trufant (hamstring) also participated in position drills. He was limited on Thursday as well.

The Jets played Adamaz's rap song "Do The Mark Sanchez" during practice.

November, 4, 2011

Nov 4

AM ET

By Mike Mazzeo

DT Mike DeVito, DE Kenrick Ellis and WR Plaxico Burress all participated in position drills during the portion of Friday's practice open to the media. All three were limited on Thursday.

HC Rex Ryan remains hopeful that DeVito (sprained knee) can play. Ellis (sprained ankle) may be questionable. Burress (low back) has been receiving heat treatment.

CB Isaiah Trufant (hamstring) also participated in position drills. He was limited on Thursday as well.

LOL, too funny.

Dude's name is Adam a$$ btw. Crazy world.

November, 4, 2011

Nov 4

AM ET

By Mike Mazzeo

Pennington is watching his MnM parody pissed off right now.

I'm not going to call this "homo" because I have nothing against real life "homo's"

Actually yes I am....this the most totally homo song I've ever heard and the homo video along with it make it homo-squared

I apologize to the guys that are just attracted to other guys, until they decide what word will take the former pejorative meaning of homo, I have no other choice to describe this video.. thank you.

I'm not going to call this "homo" because I have nothing against real life "homo's"

Actually yes I am....this the most totally homo song I've ever heard and the homo video along with it make it homo-squared

BIGOT!!!

NYJ owner and execs drafted MS for 2 reasons.

1) They wanted a marquee player of spanish heritage to tap into the evolving demographics. This vid is proof its working.

2) They actually thought he would be a top flight NFL QB. At least they were right on the hispanic fan base thingy.

Archived