NY Jets vs new england patriots -- Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Jets cant play half games.

Seems like that's all they can play. At best. This is why so many people have no clue what they're talking about when they say, "but we won". We're playing at the same level as we've played in the last 3 wins. The variable is that the Patriots are better than the other teams we've played.

Seems like that's all they can play. At best. This is why so many people have no clue what they're talking about when they say, "but we won". We're playing at the same level as we've played in the last 3 wins. The variable is that the Patriots are better than the other teams we've played.

While I agree for the most part, this game is not the same as the prior games. Maybe in terms of the offense sucking in the first half and at least sort of showing up in the second (although it's been only one drive, so let's not assume anything). But this defensive performance is pathetic, far and away the worst of the season. They haven't done a damn thing all game long. It just so happened early in the game they got lucky with some AWFUL Brady throws that they sucked too mcuh to catch.

I don't think we hurried him once. Pats lose when you shake Brady. We obviously can't do that. We're a slightly above average team. That's all.

Nah, we're a good team. Very good in fact. But you're right. We didn't pressure Brady, he was very comfortable and shredded us

wow.. nice play sanchez

Archived