NY Jets vs new england patriots -- Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schotty isn't on the field fumbling punts or headbutting balls.

We won three games against teams who won't be in the playoffs and everyone thought we were good. We're not. Sorry.

You're right. Like I said, the Defense nor special teams can NEVER have an off night against a great team because Schotty cant put sh*t together on offense no matter who we're playing.

That is sorry. Fire this prick already

Rex, Schitty, and Sanchez need to get a lot of media heat after this.

Sanchez has played well.

I agree on Rex and Schotty.

There is no excuse for abandoning the running game on offense, and Rex has no answer for NE's TE's .

Not to mention we can't even line up right on defense.

3 times we leave the #1 uncovered at the snap ... unf%ing believable.

WHy arent we pounding the ball in the endzone?

Even though Plax just scored, I totally agree with this. The run seems to be working, but they keep throwing it...especially in the red zone. Sanchize is terrifying me EVERYTIME he's thrown the ball since that first drive in the 1rst.

Even though Plax just scored, I totally agree with this. The run seems to be working, but they keep throwing it...especially in the red zone. Sanchize is terrifying me EVERYTIME he's thrown the ball since that first drive in the 1rst.

sanchez has thrown it great all game, the problem is everyone else.

i understand we're not used to being competetive, but....see sanchez' rating in the 4th quarter? they posted it. 100. lmao btw ey, no that's pretty standard, dude. back to back afc championships doeant happen all that much. check it out. still watching thiS GAME, right? lol

Archived