NY Jets vs new england patriots -- Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no huddle to keep the D on its toes? Not in Schottys playbook

Throw a deep ball on the worst Pass D in the league? Sure as sh*t not in Schotty's playbook

We are not losing this game because of Schotty. We're losing because New England is better than us, and we're not that good.

We are not losing this game because of Schotty. We're losing because New England is better than us, and we're not that good.

We're losing this game because we cant do sh*t on offense, which is schotty's responsibility as the coach. The Pats have 23 points. Its not like its a ******* blowout.

Sorry for cursing. Im pissed

We're losing this game because we cant do sh*t on offense, which is schotty's responsibility as the coach. The Pats have 23 points. Its not like its a ******* blowout.

The Jets are losing because they can't do sh*t on offense, defense or special teams. This is a team-wide effort of pathetic failure.

As if we haven't beat elite teams over the past 2 years...

You think we can beat the Steelers and the Steelers? ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS? We can't score against the worst defense in the ******* league and you expect us to beat these elite teams in the playoffs? You are blind.

Schottenheimer and Sanchez suck. Trade for Peyton Manning.

Schotty isn't on the field fumbling punts or headbutting balls.

We won three games against teams who won't be in the playoffs and everyone thought we were good. We're not. Sorry.

Pretty bad guys, pretty bad. Same old sh*t tomorrow. More bullsh*t talk from REX about how we needed to do more of this and less of that, though nothing will change. We'll sputter along until another game against a premier team we must beat if we hope to win a title and then fall flat on our faces again.

I'm more embarrassed to be a Jet fan right now than I was last year after the 45-3 loss.

I can just see Tebow and the Jets D running circles around each other on Thursday. I can see that game being a MONUMENTAL comedy of errors.

Jesus Christ, get off your high horse Superfan. STFU with your Kool-Aid drinking BS and quit running around here like you're Pontious Pilate.

Fans are sick and tired of watching the Jets play like this where there is no excuse. This team isn't that good right now....but in your little world of make believe, they're a win away from the Super Bowl.

Don't you remember Philly Steaks?

k9vujl.jpg

Archived