The ***OFFICIAL***I Don't Really Give A Crap About Football Today Thread

SoFlaJets

I mean really, what's the point? We have no chance at first place anyway unless Brady gets hurt and the Pats lose the next 5 games in a row. The Bills vs the Dolphins? Yawn...I'm not expecting the 2011 NY Jets to make the playoffs and can see this as an 8-8 or 7-9 team. The only good thing I am hoping for is that Woody Johnson grows a set and fires Schottenheimer because of his inept playcalling and for him on the verge of ruining our franchise QB by turning him into the next David Carr.

I mean really, what's the point? We have no chance at first place anyway unless Brady gets hurt and the Pats lose the next 5 games in a row. The Bills vs the Dolphins? Yawn...I'm not expecting the 2011 NY Jets to make the playoffs and can see this as an 8-8 or 7-9 team. The only good thing I am hoping for is that Woody Johnson grows a set and fires Schottenheimer because of his inept playcalling and for him on the verge of ruining our franchise QB by turning him into the next David Carr.

You have to admit that watching the Dolphins destroy the Bills is kind of fun.

and it helps the Jets -- 1 game out of the w/c with 6 to go -- this season is far from over --

holy crap I just noticed all the empty seats in Miami --

There are probably 40,000 people at Joe Robbie/Sun Life/Land Shark/Dolphin/throw in a generic name Stadium right now.

How long before the resident Dolphin fans on the board come out of hiding?

Actually I'm enjoying today.

I like football. The Jets season looks like it's over so all the stress is gone. My worst fear is the Jets will run the table then lose at home to the Fish. Don't see them getting past the Giants, or Birds though,

Just finished an Italian sub, and my 4th beer. Things are good.

I'm actually enjoying the fish beating the Bills. That means No Luck. They will suck for years to come.

Now now Jimmy I am as pissed off as the next guy -- But tha'ts just CRAZY TALK.

I can see history repeating itself 5-7. Last game of the season and Miami beats us prompting Woody Johnson to be so pissed off that he makes Mike Tannenbaum call Brian Schottenheimer at 3 in the morning to fire him-just like what happened to Eric Mangini-that's the only good thing I can see coming from this on-the-verge-of-disaster season

Actually I'm enjoying today.

I like football. The Jets season looks like it's over so all the stress is gone. My worst fear is the Jets will run the table then lose at home to the Fish. Don't see them getting past the Giants, or Birds though,

Just finished an Italian sub, and my 4th beer. Things are good.

I'm actually enjoying the fish beating the Bills. That means No Luck. They will suck for years to come.

We play the fish in Miami -- but I hear you that would be everyones worst nightmare --

I have no choice but to watch the Skins/Cowboys. This way I can enjoy the skin fans pain tomorrow.

Last game of the season and Miami beats us prompting Woody Johnson to be so pissed off that he makes Mike Tannenbaum call Brian Schottenheimer at 3 in the morning to fire him-just like what happened to Eric Mangini

If the net result is the same Jim - I don't care if flies B.S. and family to Disneyworld and tells him in line for Mr. Frogs Wild Ride

Archived