How the hell are we 9 point favorits?

Joe Jets fan

LOL

1. Because we demolished them last time.

2. Because ever since we demolished them, they have gone into a free-fall far worse than ours.

3. Because when we demolished them 3 weeks ago, that was on the road, this time home (+3)

4. Because the odds-makers consider the Sun. night rivalry game -> Thursday night across the country to be an abberation

5. Because we have 4 days of extra rest more than the Bills have.

Is that enough or should I continue?

Have you seen our offense this year?

Point spreads are set so that there is equal money on each team so the house just makes the vig. I just can not see that many big betters taking the jets at that number.

See above.

I would be more comfortable with 7.5 or 8 but 9 is not that far off.

Have you seen our offense this year?

Point spreads are set so that there is equal money on each team so the house just makes the vig. I just can not see that many big betters taking the jets at that number.

Have you seen the Bills the last 3 weeks?

Lost by 11 to the Fish, lost by 37 to the Boys, lost by 16 to the Jets. Should have lost by 20+ to the Jets.

That # is there because the big betters are expecting a blow out.

We are an injury ridden train-wreck. Our best offenseive linemen, best CB, best player and RB, are all on IR. Johnson is banged up. Our defense has been horrible to begin with.

This is going to be ugly at this point.

Fred Jackson has been placed on IR? Oh well.

You forgot to mention your best defensive lineman, Kyle Williams; also on IR. You also forgot to mention your #2 WR in Jones, who I believe; is also out for the season.

If anyone doesn't understand why the Jets are 9 point favorites... Just look at what we've done against the Bills during 4 consecutive games against Buffalo; We've physically destroyed them, and that won't change this Sunday either.

Archived