Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY sh*t I GOT MY JOB OFFER AND IT'S ALOT MORE THAN MY OLD JOB.

Just concerned they will check employment dates and see I ended at my old job already and they thought I was still working for them which I was for most the time, just not the past 2 weeks. Bah, dont know whether to celebrate or not.

Just concerned they will check employment dates and see I ended at my old job already and they thought I was still working for them which I was for most the time, just not the past 2 weeks. Bah, dont know whether to celebrate or not.

I think you'll be fine. Congrats!

Thanks. Sorry guys just really amped and feeling very fortunate.

Congrats! And of course your fortunate , you could be that fat slob pac.. He's probably drowning his fat misery in a carton of hoggin das with a bucket of sopapillas on the side..

Worrying about it won't change it one way or the other, so just enjoy. Congrats, Vic!

If you already got your offer they're past that part already. Congrats!!!

This news just made my day.

So happy for you right now.

Well done buddy, well done. Take that family out and celebrate!

Congrats man, I really wouldn't worry about it. If they've made you the offer, they already decided they have all the info they need. I hardly doubt they'll look into it any more than they have and even if they do, the fact that you weren't working there the past 2 weeks isn't suddenly going to change all of their opinions.

Archived