Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it odd you're trying so hard to nudge is in the direction of a mod confirmed innocent.

Caught my eye as well, although the comment has been made by a few others. Verbal's comment raised my eyebrows a bit higher tbh. Throwing "it's her classic scumtell" out there when she's the MCI is just weird.

From his tower King Moonracer scanned the perimeter surrounding his castle with binoculars. It was then that he spotted what appeared to be a burning, red fire on what could have been considered the highest mountaintop within view. “This doesn’t look like one of Rudolph’s men?” Confused, he sent his trusted henchman Dolly for Sue to get answers…It was a long, cold hike but eventually Dolly made it to the mountains peak and realized the flames were coming from within a large cave…she quietly snuck inside to have a peek. “What the Fuuuu…”

“This dude is aaaa freak,” thought Dolly. So she whipped out her machine gun and and sprays bullets until there were none left. Dead on the ground lay Smashmouth, aka 3rd Party Serial Killer….

mr-heat-miser.jpg

Caught my eye as well, although the comment has been made by a few others. Verbal's comment raised my eyebrows a bit higher tbh. Throwing "it's her classic scumtell" out there when she's the MCI is just weird.

Me too, but I thought it was just me being sensitive. Of course, it could be that you're the scum member trying to implicate Verbal. It would be a bit obvious for him to say something like that as scum.

After giving up on the chase Bumble decided it was time to head back toward camp with the others He couldn't believe his eyes when he turned around to see what stood before him. "Hello Yeti...I mean Goodbye Yeti."

http://sounddogs.com/previews/50/mp3/567031_SOUNDDOGS__ra.mp3

And with that the Abominable Snowman's heart shattered to a million pieces. Sharrow, aka Bumble, Town Vig is dead.

bumble.jpg

Me too, but I thought it was just me being sensitive. Of course, it could be that you're the scum member trying to implicate Verbal. It would be a bit obvious for him to say something like that as scum.

*slaps forehead* Of course! And I thought I was being sly...

lots of killers went down last night, should make the game even slower.. lol

. Vote AVM

When Brett flipped town, I immediately thought about AVM asking for permission to lynch Brett, which Jif i believe happily obliged. He also showed up late in Pac lynch and voted someone else before vanishing.. Basically 2 times were it seemed he knew we were about to lynch non scum..

At the very least i think he needs to get pressured a little bit..

(btw, is anyone's search facked? none of avm's posts from the brett lynch are showing up for me)

I'm off to the mountains for the weekend...perhaps I will find a good lady to settle down with, and bring to teh mafia goodness. Will check in tonight (as long as there is wireless up there) and periodically this weekend.

Don't like the Pac train btw, happened way way too fast IMO.

unvote, vote Smash

Just seemed like a pile on to me.

Vote: LeeLou

Really don't like gentle nudging during the night phase. I've done it myself as scum.

I can see your point, but to what end? There's been a few people who have said similar, do you think scum are thinking the town would lynch a mod confirmed in?

I'm interested to pressure just cause I think there's a few people who are coasting, namely AVM, Verbal and LeeLou

I can see your point, but to what end? There's been a few people who have said similar, do you think scum are thinking the town would lynch a mod confirmed in?

I'm interested to pressure just cause I think there's a few people who are coasting, namely AVM, Verbal and LeeLou

I think somethings off with AVM meaning real life stuff is affecting him. JMO.

I seriously forgot Verbal was playing. It's time to go after inactives. Call it low hanging fruit, but it needs to get done. Considering the pace of this game I would think one of them is scum.

I was basically agreeing that she is acting odd. I don't know how the rest of you are in games, I don't have the million games of meta to go on. Verbal is being quiet for him and DPR seems to play differently here. I'll pop on at lunch tomorrow to look things over again. I need to go to bed now.

I'll go along with Vic's idea. Time to get some more input from a player we know little about.

Vote Leelou

Good point but at the same time most DMER's don't contribute a ton early. She is brand new to the sight. What about SMC? Talk about laying low and cruising? What is it ******* Cinco de Mayo?

vote SMC

Man if someone would have only said you were dirty on Day 1.

Pretty sure someone did...oh yeah...you did...thought most people took their secrets to the grave...only in a Hess game.

So why are you voting me again? where's the logic and patience you've preached about the new DM Ape? I'd like to formally add you to the list....

Smash, CTM, Crush, the stupid Ape...

Send me to the dead thread so I can see if I'm a rock star.

Pretty sure someone did...oh yeah...you did...thought most people took their secrets to the grave...only in a Hess game.

still half asleep so not sure if you're scoldling me.. I'm just throwing some crap around for fun. carry on.

I've got a gut feeling about Verbal, and since he's an inactive, I'll throw him into the pot to be run up.

Vote Verbal

I see where Vic is going with the Leelou vote, but I agree with Crush that she's probably just getting her feet wet. I could also get down with some SMC pressure, though.

*Edit - I didn't love JF80's knee jerk follow up to Vic's vote - that seemed contrived to me.

I've got a gut feeling about Verbal, and since he's an inactive, I'll throw him into the pot to be run up.

Vote Verbal

I see where Vic is going with the Leelou vote, but I agree with Crush that she's probably just getting her feet wet. I could also get down with some SMC pressure, though.

Holy crap SMC too. He needs pressure.

I don't like leelous defense "poor little noob" seems a tad contrived

Work and life (wife 8th month preg + holiday season) has been hectic, so I'm trying to stay as active as I can.

As to the double kills last night, I think it was a shoot-for-shoot. Since there are 3 characters mentioned in the scene, that must mean scum killed one and either Smash or Sharrow killed the other.

As to shake up the inactives, uhm, okay. But I think we have better things to look at from how things have progressed. So I like going back to my old reliable.

Vote: CTM

He was going pretty hard at JC, saying he was the SK with a clever reveal, but it should be clear now that JC was telling the truth with Smash revealed as the SK. In other words, it was "don't look at me as scummy, look at the other non scum threat!" that is, a third party threat. That's been blown up.

Holy crap SMC too. He needs pressure.

I don't like leelous defense "poor little noob" seems a tad contrived

I seriously went and double checked a couple of days ago to make sure I didn't miss SMC dying, because he's been a complete ghost this game and I couldn't remember at the time when I last saw a post from him. While I'm not exactly always the most active guy in the world myself, this has been kind of excessive. I'm definitely much more inclined to go that way than the JN noob who's still getting her feet wet and clearly doesn't quite get the "special" way we are quite yet.

Vote: SMC

Archived