Game Thread: New York Jets vs K.C. Chiefs

Maxman

Seriously what a f'n bore fest today...It's good to see that my predictions of the offense improving in the late season has a chance of being true, but all I've wanted to do this whole game is nap.

lol. Us outscoring the opposition and winning easily is boring? So you'd rather us suck again and have a tight game as usual? OK.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. Us outscoring the opposition and winning easily is boring? So you'd rather us suck again and have a tight game as usual? OK.

Incredibly boring. Maybe if the opposition was a good team...Itsgood to know they're doing what they should be doing...

Other than that yaaaaaawwwwwn.

Cause we're dominating and the Chiefs are no threat. So we are saving one of our few good players for next week.

Also up until their last drive they've been going mostly with no huddle which since they keep going 3 and out is actually hurting their defense.

You can always turn it off or watch college bball

College bball? I'm not falling for that lie/trap.

I'll say this...were kicking their a$$ so obviously that it's getting to be fun. Those Pouha sacks are fun...and the Scott sack earlier was cool...Ill quit My bitching there.

Archived