2 Road Wins this Season

JustInFudge

Not a good road team. Another reason I dont like this game. Only beat Washington and the Bills, who both stink. Miami isnt good, but I think they are better than those 2 teams. Even if we did back door in, we arent good on the road which we'll have to do through out the entire playoffs. Aint happening anyway, but thought I'd point out how we stink on the road.

Sanchez stinks on the road too. Something like 6 picks and 4 fumbles resulting in like 5 TD's. Too lazy too look thats just off the top of my head.

Luckily its kind of like a home game for the Jets down there, so we shall see. But dont get your hopes or let it ruin the New Year.

<3 u all. Happy New Year.

Go Jets.

Not a good road team. Another reason I dont like this game. Only beat Washington and the Bills, who both stink. Miami isnt good, but I think they are better than those 2 teams. Even if we did back door in, we arent good on the road which we'll have to do through out the entire playoffs. Aint happening anyway, but thought I'd point out how we stink on the road.

Sanchez stinks on the road too. Something like 6 picks and 4 fumbles resulting in like 5 TD's. Too lazy too look thats just off the top of my head.

All in all kinda weird, considering they were good on the road last year.

Luckily its kind of like a home game for the Jets down there, so we shall see. But dont get your hopes or let it ruin the New Year.

Go Jets.

If we don't make it in, Schottenheimer is a gonner for sure. If we do, heck, let's see what happens. Why don't you give any positivity to this forum? You love watching this team lose.

BTW, if we "back door in" which is ridiculous because that would mean we still have a better record (or a least tie-breaker) than all other AFC wild card viable teams out there, we would be a dangerous team. We may be the most inconsistent team in the NFL, but if we play WELL, nobody wants to play us. We can definitely beat Houston if we were to make it to the post season, and then we would play New England in Foxboro. Who wouldn't love that?!

And I won't ruin my new year since we wont play till 2012. But either way, GO JETS!

I'm tired of your negativity

Go Jets.

Thanks. As a Jets fan I was completely unaware of our road record this year. Thank You for taking the time to educate the rest of us Jets fans. I will be sure to adjust my outlook for this game and avoid ruining my New Years.

I think a lot of people had reservations heading into this season but were trying to stay positive, unlike me, I know.

Deep down, I think a lot of us worried about this season ending up the way it did. Way too much off-season drama, negative personnel moves, and other factors that served as a warning sign.

If we don't make it in, Schottenheimer is a gonner for sure. If we do, heck, let's see what happens. Why don't you give any positivity to this forum? You love watching this team lose.

BTW, if we "back door in" which is ridiculous because that would mean we still have a better record (or a least tie-breaker) than all other AFC wild card viable teams out there, we would be a dangerous team. We may be the most inconsistent team in the NFL, but if we play WELL, nobody wants to play us. We can definitely beat Houston if we were to make it to the post season, and then we would play New England in Foxboro. Who wouldn't love that?!

And I won't ruin my new year since we wont play till 2012. But either way, GO JETS!

I'm tired of your negativity

If you mean by positivity that a poster should lie to him or herself, then no thanks.

I think a lot of people had reservations heading into this season but were trying to stay positive, unlike me, I know.

Deep down, I think a lot of us worried about this season ending up the way it did. Way too much off-season drama, negative personnel moves, and other factors that served as a warning sign.

I predicted 12-4 this season, based on the idea that Rex seemed to be impervious to middling factors such as roster attrition, having more and more thug turds in the locker room, Schotty's idiocy, Sanchez's youth/ability questions, etc. Regrettably, it seems that them there chickens all came home to roost at the same time.

I predicted 12-4 this season, based on the idea that Rex seemed to be impervious to middling factors such as roster attrition, having more and more thug turds in the locker room, Schotty's idiocy, Sanchez's youth/ability questions, etc. Regrettably, it seems that them there chickens all came home to roost at the same time.

LOL.

Yep.......I have no standing because I'm an eternally negative bastard when it comes to the Jets, but I wasn't the least bit surprised. This offseason will be telling for sure. If they don't recognize they have serious locker room issues, personnel issues, leadership issues and coaching issues, then Woody should hang himself from the GWB.

LOL.

Yep.......I have no standing because I'm an eternally negative bastard when it comes to the Jets, but I wasn't the least bit surprised. This offseason will be telling for sure. If they don't recognize they have serious locker room issues, personnel issues, leadership issues and coaching issues, then Woody should hang himself from the GWB.

I will see your eternal negativity and raise you one. I don't think that between Tannenbaum, Rex and Woody the Jets have the people in place who are qualified to fix this team and that we're on the verge of another Herm-esque back-slide to eventual 4 and 12-level football. We had a nice two year run while the Pats reloaded, but now they're back in control and, while the Jets are paying Cro and Bart Scott and Holmes and Calvin Pace all that money, even the sh*t-a$$ Dolphins are set up for a big off-season. Don't sweat it though. Mark Sanchez could always turn out to be Aaron Rodgers.

Hard to find positive feelings toward this Jets team. Sorry for the downer thread.

I just like to give people warning before their little hearts get shattered.

The single moment that best defines this entire Jets season is Santonio Holmes getting penalized for the Eagle TD celebration when the Jets were down 18. That moment in time, combined with Rex fully endorsing it, told you everything you needed to know about the 2011 Jets.

the jets beat Miami and let the domino's fall- By 4 PM games of denver and oakland you will know if you have to check your blood pressure.

Problem is while I'll be rooting like crazy for the jets, all the other dominioes are plausible. Except the Jets inspire no confidence at all off the last month.

Archived