Jints/Falcons Game Thread

Bugg

Based on the penetrating analysis of Mike Lupica the 9-win Giants are the greatest team who despite being outscored over 16 games are going to win the Super Bowl. If you make gambling decisions based on the blabberings of midget closeted Connecticut sports columnists who appear on cooking shows more often than they watch or attend NFL football games, bet accordingly.

Mike Smith should play Commisioner Gordon in every "Batman" movie.

Giants can rush the passer and have explosive weapons in the passing game. I don't think they'll get to the SB, but I wouldn't be totally stunned if they made it to the NFCCG.

Quite plausible they can make Ryan's life miserable today. They'd have to beat the Packers in Green bay next week. Not likely.

John Abraham PLAYING IN a playoff game-and getting a sack. The Mayans might be onto something.

I hate the Giants and it sickens me to watch them winning today. But I have to give it to Fire Marshal Bill, this is a well prepared and well coached football team. And, their guys are flying around the field. I have seen none of this with our Jets for a long time. Watching the playoffs only magnifies the fact that we are a disjointed, ill prepared, poorly coached and badly staffed team.

I hate the Giants and it sickens me to watch them winning today. But I have to give it to Fire Marshal Bill, this is a well prepared and well coached football team. And, their guys are flying around the field. I have seen none of this with our Jets for a long time. Watching the playoffs only magnifies the fact that we are a disjointed, ill prepared, poorly coached and badly staffed team.

Really ? I thought we looked very much like cinn yesterday and Atlanta today

We should have drafted Matty Ice. What a baller.

Sadly, we are stuck with a guy whose career echoes that of Eli Manning. :(

I like Ryan but so far in this post season Stafford has been the only young QB who has showed anything.

Ryan will have that "can't win a play-off game" label stuck on him now.

I like Ryan but so far in this post season Stafford has been the only young QB who has showed anything.

Ryan will have that "can't win a play-off game" label stuck on him now.

He should, he was awful today . Ps jets could've played as well

He should, he was awful today . Ps jets could've played as well

Yeah. Hes had chances now and done nothing with it. Flacco and Sanchez have both been on teams that won games and were at least competent at times in those games. Sanchez was really good in the 2nd half loss last year. Ryan has just been bad. His offense has scored 38 points in 3 games and he has handed the opponents 16 points off a safety and two turnovers.

Archived