Todd Haley Meeting with Jets on Thursday

BroadwayJ667

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 20,000+ posts on your damn site and you still cant recongnize when I'm being sarcastic?

You deserved the face plam.

You have over 20,000 posts on this darn site (please don't swear) and you can't recognize when I am using the fake don't face palm me line?

I did deserve the face palm.

This is still some of the most ridiculous sh*t ever. How incompetent is Rex offensively if they need to bring in two OC's to fix this nonsense? Really Tanny? Two OC's?

Well, technically they'd be bringing in an OC to help the OC, and if Tom Moore sticks around, they'd have an OC to help the OC's OC.

Well, technically they'd be bringing in an OC to help the OC, and if Tom Moore sticks around, they'd have an OC to help the OC's OC.

No. They would have a consultant to help out the Assistant to the Offensive Coordinator. The way you wrote it makes it sound bad.

Guys I am sorry if you feel like the information was a little misleading. I can't post exact dates\times, I think you know why. Anyhow I just dropped Haley off at his hotel, I picked him up at the airport a little while ago. To say he is intense is an understatement. He read the cashier the riot act for having too much salt on his pretzel at Auntie Anne's.

Guys I am sorry if you feel like the information was a little misleading. I can't post exact dates\times, I think you know why. Anyhow I just dropped Haley off at his hotel, I picked him up at the airport a little while ago. To say he is intense is an understatement. He read the cashier the riot act for having too much salt on his pretzel at Auntie Anne's.

Que?

haley.jpg

It was reported that Todd Haley was going to meet with the New York Jets today.  It turns out that meeting will take place on Thursday. There are several reports that say Haley arrived in NJ tonight and will meet with the Jets tomorrow.  So if you waited patiently today for news on the New York Jets meeting with former Kansas City Chiefs head coach, you get to do the exact same thing tomorrow.

Brian Costello from the NY Post:

Confirmed that Haley's visit is now tomorrow— Brian Costello (@BrianCoz)
January 11, 2012

We will be sure to bring you an update once we have more information.  There are 10 or so pages of comments in the to keep you entertained while you wait.

di</img>

di</img>KC6hfUtHPCE

View the full article

Please make sure you tell Mr. Tannenbaum only nice stuff about how he treated you. Its my understanding they talk to the drivers to get a feel on the the "real" person.

This will calm me down a little on the Sparano signing, I hope he can bring Dwayne Bowe with him, and then the Jets draft Nick Toon, that would give the Jets some serious weapons with Holmes, Bowe, Toon, Kerley, and Keller. 3 who could spread the field, 3 with decent size, and Kerley working the underneath routes.

Just not sold on Haley if we don't get some speed and size to complement his scheme.

I agree if this happens i feel a lot better about the Sparano signing, Interesting point you brought up about Dwayne Bowe I didnt even think of that when I heard of Haley getting an interview. I would love to see Haley in charge of the offense and hopefully being able to persuade Bowe to come to New York it would be a long term solution to a physical WR to play opposite Holmes who I believe is going nowhere and will be with us for a while. I think that Drafting Toon would be a little over doing it though, we have a lot more issues that need to be adressed via draft than WR especially if we sign Bowe. We need to get to Brady.

I agree if this happens i feel a lot better about the Sparano signing, Interesting point you brought up about Dwayne Bowe I didnt even think of that when I heard of Haley getting an interview. I would love to see Haley in charge of the offense and hopefully being able to persuade Bowe to come to New York it would be a long term solution to a physical WR to play opposite Holmes who I believe is going nowhere and will be with us for a while. I think that Drafting Toon would be a little over doing it though, we have a lot more issues that need to be adressed via draft than WR especially if we sign Bowe. We need to get to Brady.

Tom? Good idea.

Please make sure you tell Mr. Tannenbaum only nice stuff about how he treated you. Its my understanding they talk to the drivers to get a feel on the the "real" person.

Yes, lol.

Tanny told us that they use the interns to get a feel for how players really act.

I guess that makes this entire mess the interns fault!!!

As per Brian Costello on Twitter:

Haley did indeed interview with Jets today. Noting decided on either side, a source said.

Que Brian Daboll, while he is probably a better play caller, and better coach he runs the same crappy offense that Schotty runs so the coach would change but not the system, smoke and mirrors, quick slants, and 5 yard hook routes on 3rd and 9 yippee.

If I'm Haley, the first question I want answered is if I have the authority to pull/bench Sanchez. If I don't get that power, I walk. No way do I risk my reputation just because the franchise is trying to save face.

No doubt about it, Todd Haley should get to handpick his QB to "challenge" (read: win) for the starting job. New regimes mean new QB's.

If I'm Haley, the first question I want answered is if I have the authority to pull/bench Sanchez. If I don't get that power, I walk. No way do I risk my reputation just because the franchise is trying to save face.

That is a fair point but untill Tanny gets a backup QB it is a non-issue. Would like to see a veteran like Garrard here next year. Assuming he is healthy after his back surgery.

Archived