fml

bLguerriero1

I havent been able to stomach listening to sports radio these past two weeks now it will be a Giants and Pasties ball washing orgy on any type of sports programming. I can't take it this was the worst possible outcome.

so dont listen to sports radio, dont read any newspapers, and dont go online if its too much for you.

They made plenty, but seeing as how I was referring to the conference championships played today, I fail to see how any of what you're mentioning is relevant. Sorry we all aren't giants' fans.

OH SO NOW YOU SPECIFY IT WAS ONLY TODAYS GAME????

lame man, ******* lame dog

OH SO NOW YOU SPECIFY IT WAS ONLY TODAYS GAME????

lame man, ******* lame dog

Apologies. I should specify my exact thought process from now on so as we don't have these misunderstandings. I assumed that since it was clearly an emotionally-charged reaction thread at the end of the games being played today, everyone would interpret my statement as being about today's games. Clearly i took for granted your perceptiveness. No one else seemed to have a problem discerning my intentions, are you fourteen or just that immature?

Apologies. I should specify my exact thought process from now on so as we don't have these misunderstandings. I assumed that since it was clearly an emotionally-charged reaction thread at the end of the games being played today, everyone would interpret my statement as being about today's games. Clearly i took for granted your perceptiveness. No one else seemed to have a problem discerning my intentions, are you fourteen or just that immature?

i am 24 actually, nice try dogg

btw: i wish ill upon u

Archived