This is How you Get Manning

Favorite_Toon

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Sanchez played with a top 5 defense and run game, but they had nothing to do with his so called success.

If you look at both post season Indy games and the Pitt game youll see that Sanchez does indeed stink.

of course, chowd, of course

more thread hijacking by chowd trolls

you'd think they'd be getting their cameras ready for the game in Indy

At least they're getting ready for Indy. We're sitting at home with the QB who leads the league in turnovers. But, his play was a huge part of the reason we lost two AFC Championship games and aren't in the playoffs this year, so CELEBRATE!

and while the Jets are at it

the rest of the team sucks too....get ALL those bums that the idiot beancounter drafted, they all stink.... after all, the Jets finished 8-8 and that is obviously the worst record in the history of the franchise

so cmon Woody, make the sky is falling crowd happy

FIRE EVERYBODY

Ugh. Thus, the problem with arguing with nitwits.

Guy staunchly supports Sanchez, bashes Manning, all while citing a team's record as the root cause in his argument about an individual's play. You should've seen this coming.

"It's all ******* shotty, Sanchez is just like Eli Manning, Fix everything around the QB so we can evaluate him." Just step away, EY. Step away.

Sanchez clearly does NOT suck, EY

the record supports this 100 percent

8-7, 11-5, 8-8 first three regular seasons, 4-2 postseason, first two seasons, 2 conference championship appearances, first two seasons

your hatred is what is not supported by the record

So as someone who grades QB's by wins and loses, you must think Brady is the greatest qb of the sb era? Yes?

he has a ring

if he jeopardizes his ability to walk, it will be for $$$

another reason I don't want him

it's a moot point tho, he'll be broadcasting soon

Honestly, in this era, with Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers, Brees, and his bro, "A ring" may not be enough if you want to solidify your legacy as an all-time great.

I think he wants to win more.

Honestly, in this era, with Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers, Brees, and his bro, "A ring" may not be enough if you want to solidify your legacy as an all-time great.

then stay in indy. if winning was the thing, his deal would be a lot friendlier to the colts cap so they could get more players. doesn't make him a bad guy, just not the guy for the jets

slow

broken

expensive

won a ring in the rain with a team that ran it for the most part

remember farve ?

this would be worse

then stay in indy. if winning was the thing, his deal would be a lot friendlier to the colts cap so they could get more players. doesn't make him a bad guy, just not the guy for the jets

slow

broken

expensive

won a ring in the rain with a team that ran it for the most part

remember farve ?

this would be worse

May not have the option to stay in Indy. Unless they're going to pass on Luck. It's not really financially viable to carry both. As for his deal, very rare anyone takes less money than they could. Just the nature of the beast.

I was ok with the Farve situation. He got hurt, it's a shame, but we were a good team for a while. I'd give it another go and hope for the best on the injury front. That is, if he's ok to play from the beginning.

Manning is hyper competitive , from what I can tell.. Part of me talking about this for so long has been that I think he'd love to compete with Brady in AFCE

I want to buy you dinner.

Heres why I think he will be a Jet.

1. He needs to win now. The Jets are pretty close but hey need to fix the OL and add a WR or two.

2. Manning wants to play in the AFC and face Israys team.

3. The Jets have a defense that will beat Andrew Luck up.

4. Eli is already in NY.

5. I think the Jets will offer the most money.

I also believe that Peytons wife will have a big say on where they go.

1. He needs to win now. The Jets are pretty close but hey need to fix the OL and add a WR or two.

4. Eli is already in NY.

It's an interesting thing. Because the moment they meet with Manning, Sanchez is going to kill himself. So, if they speak to Manning and don't sign him, they'll be starting McElroy.

It's an interesting thing. Because the moment they meet with Manning, Sanchez is going to kill himself. So, if they speak to Manning and don't sign him, they'll be starting McElroy.

This-o-matic.

He's gotta be on suicide watch as it is. That picture on the back page of The Post with Rex shaking Manning's hand in an airport somewhere? It's bleed-out time in the Sanchez apartment.

Still can't fathom how he'd resist San Francisco. That team would have won the Super Bowl with--dare I say--Mark Sanchez playing QB for it.

4. Eli is already in NY.

I'm failing to see the downside.

Sanchez sucks. Curtis Martin is a very good running back who "greatness" comes mostly from being consistently good. Rex Ryan is a good football coach who needs to STFU from time to time.

Pretty much every objective measure supports my stances. What have you got?

100% unadulterated truth.

yeah right...... what's next --- Tyler Pafko better than Sanchez too....

the whining knownothing haters are getting more tiresome by the hour

When has Sanchez had a season like Alex smith did this year?

Never

By your own criteria Alex smith won 13 games, has Sanchez ever sniffed that? Nope

Archived