This is How you Get Manning

Favorite_Toon

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an interesting thing. Because the moment they meet with Manning, Sanchez is going to kill himself. So, if they speak to Manning and don't sign him, they'll be starting McElroy.

LOL, that actually might happen.

That said, I think a healthy Peyton's destination is the Niners, BUT, chances are he'll retire.

Peter King said that according to Manning family sources Peyton is done.

I hope not.

I'll be sad to see him him hang it up.

It would, but the writing has been on the wall.

Peyton originally had his first surgery over a year ago and still isn't healthy. He then underwent experimental procedures in the U.S. and even when to Europe for procedures that would be illegal here. Those are the actions of a desperate man.

fortunately Sanchez hasn't had the what is it 5-6-7 godawful seasons that Smith had prior to this last one.... when he was considered a Ryan Leaf quality DRAFT BUST

what changed him in 2011

Change in the guy calling the offense (with Harbaugh coming in)

which is what will happen to the Jets now with Schottenheimer finally dumped

fortunately Sanchez hasn't had the what is it 5-6-7 godawful seasons that Smith had prior to this last one.... when he was considered a Ryan Leaf quality DRAFT BUST

what changed him in 2011

Change in the guy calling the offense (with Harbaugh coming in)

which is what will happen to the Jets now with Schottenheimer finally dumped

Oh. So all we have to do is wait for 4 years and get a top-notch coordinator and....we'll lose in the conference title game. Awesome.

It would, but the writing has been on the wall.

Peyton originally had his first surgery over a year ago and still isn't healthy. He then underwent experimental procedures in the U.S. and even when to Europe for procedures that would be illegal here. Those are the actions of a desperate man.

I think its common for folks in this country to travel outside for stem cell therapy if they can afford it. Mexico and Russia do it.

I know a woman with Parkinson's who would be helped tremendously by stem cell therapy, but her insurance wont cover it. Evidently, other parts of the world are having success with something this country deems controversial.

I have no problem with Peter King, but I have a hard time with this.

Who could he possibly know that is that close to Peyton who would not be tight lipped about a decision?

Oh. So all we have to do is wait for 4 years and get a top-notch coordinator and....we'll lose in the conference title game. Awesome.

Yup. Maybe in 4 years Sanchez will be good enough to almost not get in the way of the team winning and by being unable to overcome anyone else on the field's mistakes!

Shoot for the stars!

peter king would only know about that if it was fried, and covered with bacon and mayo..

he's the same guy that said favre wouldn't come here.. **** him

I think its common for folks in this country to travel outside for stem cell therapy if they can afford it. Mexico and Russia do it.

I know a woman with Parkinson's who would be helped tremendously by stem cell therapy, but her insurance wont cover it. Evidently, other parts of the world are having success with something this country deems controversial.

Was it stem cell? I never read what Peyton's treatment was, but the EU has some advanced back treatments, synthetic disc materials and so on. I figured that was the kind of thing he was having done.

You know who's a pretty insightful dude? That Bob Costas. Love him.

The orange/soy sauce hair is a little much. The guy is pushing 70 and he pretends that he isn't going gray. May be all that hair dye makes him more insightful.

did Brady just miss an entire season with multiple neck fusion surgeries??? I must have missed it. Have you checked out Brady's record against Manning -- or for that matter, Mark Sanchez' last postseason game against Manning?

1) we don't need a new starting QB

2) and if we did, I wouldnt run out and repeat the Bret Favre fiasco, this time for an injured version with a bigger ego and public relations department

Curtis Martin says the Jets should go get Peyton Manning. (link and link)

Too perfect.

Archived