Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like it to me. I'm not the cop though. Funny she's criticizing me for non game content meanwhile outside her "revealing" I've missed out on her game content related posts. Ironic.

So you're voting for the uncountered cop because you don't personally like her?

I mean, that's a reason. It's not a great one, but it's a reason nonetheless.

I'm really not that familiar with Leelou or Nolder. I voted Leelou because I thought her early jumping around was quasi-scummy, and wanted to see what other people thought and her reaction, too. Her reaction has largely been a non-reaction. I don't know if other people here are jumping on because they also find her scummy, or if they're scum looking to bandwagon some votes and get someone killed.

Nolder's admitted bandwagon vote seems almost too over the top to be scummy to me, so I don't know if the Ape is onto something, or he's just throwing feces to get the game moving at a faster pace. Nae's now seeing Ape's case, anyone else?

I think her early jumping was kind of still in jokey mode... she voted me for a silly reason. She jumped off when I revealed. Typical play I'd say.

I'm not much more familiar with Nolder than you are, Slats, I think the one game I was in with him he was chased off by Crusher for trying too hard to fit in and saying bitches and hoes in a post where he quoted me and it got a bit out of hand. He just seems bandwagon happy.

So you're voting for the uncountered cop because you don't personally like her?

I mean, that's a reason. It's not a great one, but it's a reason nonetheless.

No thats not it at all. I think if you recall I'm very big on lynching people who claim sooner than later. I thought her claim was convinent and additionally if my memory serves me correct- she wasn't anywhere near to being lynched.

No thats not it at all. I think if you recall I'm very big on lynching people who claim sooner than later. I thought her claim was convinent and additionally if my memory serves me correct- she wasn't anywhere near to being lynched.

That's fair I'd say. I reached about half I think and I was worried about how you lot like to speed lynch so I revealed at half for that very reason. I don't trust you guys to let it get to l-2 anymore.

I get not liking that play, I don't get where the vote there is supposed to lead, though. Are you looking to push her closer to a lynch to see if she recants or doubles down? Or should we lynch an uncountered cop to see if she's telling the truth? I just don't see where that gets us, which is why I suspected it was a personal vote.

Also, I finally broke down and got the new iPad. :) Im posting from it now, trying to get a handle on the keyboard - which is a little awkward - but overall I love the thing. What are your favorite apps?

Oh, and...

unvote

vote: Nolder

He'll probably have more to say with more votes on him.

Ape (1) - Smash

Nae (1) - Vic

Pac (3) - Migisi, SMC, Tina

Crusher (1) - Brett

Hess (6) - Verbal, Ape, Leelou, JIF, Nolder, Hess

JIF (1) - Pac

Leelou (2) - JC, AVM

Migisi (1) - Crusher

Vic (1) - Nae

Nolder (2) - 80, Slats

Not Voting (0) -

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

I get not liking that play, I don't get where the vote there is supposed to lead, though. Are you looking to push her closer to a lynch to see if she recants or doubles down? Or should we lynch an uncountered cop to see if she's telling the truth? I just don't see where that gets us, which is why I suspected it was a personal vote.

Also, I finally broke down and got the new iPad. :) Im posting from it now, trying to get a handle on the keyboard - which is a little awkward - but overall I love the thing. What are your favorite apps?

Oh, and...

unvote

vote: Nolder

He'll probably have more to say with more votes on him.

I'm highly envious of you. The 3 looks pretty nice. Small bump from the 2 but a huge jump from the OG, which I still have.

I didn't really present or feverishly pursue a case due to the sensitive nature of the situation. I think the ape has a reliable read on nolder. I'd be willing to go that direction.

That's "dirty winner of 6 of the last 7 seachicken" to you. Nice loss to VCU by the way.

I've noticed. No midweek guy as of yet, and as always (it seems) the fielding is suspect. I don't know how the same team that beat Louisville and hung with Purdue loses like that to VCU at home. Big week and a half with 2 games against State (one against High Point) and a weekend series against UCF. Got to go 5-1, 4-2 at absolute worst. I'll really start to get excited if we go 6-0 (which I doubt).

I'm really not that familiar with Leelou or Nolder. I voted Leelou because I thought her early jumping around was quasi-scummy, and wanted to see what other people thought and her reaction, too. Her reaction has largely been a non-reaction. I don't know if other people here are jumping on because they also find her scummy, or if they're scum looking to bandwagon some votes and get someone killed.

Nolder's admitted bandwagon vote seems almost too over the top to be scummy to me, so I don't know if the Ape is onto something, or he's just throwing feces to get the game moving at a faster pace. Nae's now seeing Ape's case, anyone else?

I've nailed Nolder as scum, based on established tells, about 5 times now. No exaggeration.

That was an odd reaction to Leelou's vote Hess. I assume for now that he was trying to be funny, but that still was strange.

I'm with Tina on the possible Nae-Vic cover up fight possibility. From the history that has been mentioned, it would be easy to have a fight to distance themselves. A cop claim that early is suspicious but I understand her reasoning. They are both on my radar now.

Nol's jumping on a bandwagon is possibly scummy, possibly an attempt to get this game moving. His asking whether the questions were rhetorical rather than just explaining himself seems very off to me. It's like he was buying time to think of good answers. Due to that, and in the interests of competing trains, I vote Nol

That was an odd reaction to Leelou's vote Hess. I assume for now that he was trying to be funny, but that still was strange.

It was a spoof on Vic and Nae with the fighting and I've been reading this crazy Sci Fi book to boot so I got a little carried away with the drama. So sue me. I'm not gonna actually like, e-punch Leelou. Nae and Vic aren't on the same team either. That's retarded. They like each other they just don't know it. Speaking of which why not just vote me instead of Nol?

I've nailed Nolder as scum, based on established tells, about 5 times now. No exaggeration.

thank god at least one post the last 5 days brought out a real LOL...

I don't think there have been more than 2 game related posts that are worth mentioning. In short, the majority of you are playing a horrific brand of mafia. I want to punch the most of you in the sternum.

Unvote

Vote JiF

Oh and guess who got a tan and has played way too much golf?

Ape (1) - Smash

Nae (1) - Vic

Pac (2) - SMC, Tina

Crusher (1) - Brett

Hess (6) - Verbal, Ape, Leelou, JIF, Nolder, Hess

JIF (1) - Pac

Leelou (2) - JC, AVM

Migisi (1) - Crusher

Vic (1) - Nae

Nolder (3) - 80, Slats, Migisi

Not Voting (0) -

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

Hey all sorry I went MIA. Finished finals and went on a bender. Anyways, Unvote Crushe glad he is back.

Vote Vic

Voting Nae because he thinks she is lying doesn't make any sense. She has made a claim that is fairly easy to vet, so it makes sense to continually press her in the upcoming days until she contradicts herself, or busses some of her teammates. Either way, if she is scum and fake-claiming I'd rather keep her alive and see who she tries to throw into the fire. And saying she is scum is a big if imo, which makes Vic's vote even stranger.

Nae, sorry I wasn't around, but I am happy that your father is doing better. I hope you and Vic both stick around, both of you are very fun to play with.

It was a spoof on Vic and Nae with the fighting and I've been reading this crazy Sci Fi book to boot so I got a little carried away with the drama. So sue me. I'm not gonna actually like, e-punch Leelou. Nae and Vic aren't on the same team either. That's retarded. They like each other they just don't know it. Speaking of which why not just vote me instead of Nol?

What book?

Archived