Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

Can someone please explain the case on pac. The following reasons cannot be used.

1. He's Pac

2. We hate him

3. He's a doosh

4. He ran my Azaleas' over

5. He's obnoxious

6. games better when he's dead

7. if not who?

Please give an actually case. Thanx.. Crusher

Town usually wins when Pac dies early.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape (3) - Nolder, Smash, JIF

Nae (1) - Vic

Pac (3) - Migisi, SMC, Tina

Crusher (1) - Brett

Hess (2) - Verbal, Ape

JIF (2) - Pac, 80

Leelou (4) - JC, Slats, AVM, Hess

Migisi (1) - Crusher

Not Voting (2) - Nae, Leelou

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

The case against Pac is weak...80 jumping on every train a little stronger...Ape working on his Hess impression...fun stuff.

80 has done nothing wrong. He is voting the a-holes that vote me. Seems like a good strategy if you ask me.

The case against Pac is weak...80 jumping on every train a little stronger...Ape working on his Hess impression...fun stuff.

Also, its not an impression. I did it to make the point that Hess isn't doing his normal town thing... and as if he was cued to do so, he does it now because I'm drawing attention to it:

Verb, Vic are town. Unvote vote Leelou. Opportunistic vote on Crusher, if she's scum Crusher is town too. Ma god. It's so easy.

You should vote him.

80 has done nothing wrong. He is voting the a-holes that vote me. Seems like a good strategy if you ask me.

Well before he jumped to your defense...he put a scummy vote (along with Leelou) on Nae shortly after she copped out. Maybe just 80 being 80. Don't feel the Hess thing...

I thought it was weired that the long train on Pac just vanished without much being said about it at all. Maybe Crusher is right about Migsi or Pac is scum.

This pinged me as well...the speed of the Pac train...just didn't see the case; especially the weak post 80 put out there as rationale...is that why you voted Pac?

Also, its not an impression. I did it to make the point that Hess isn't doing his normal town thing... and as if he was cued to do so, he does it now because I'm drawing attention to it:

You should vote him.

I should shoot you tonight with my laser. beem beem beem.

This pinged me as well...the speed of the Pac train...just didn't see the case; especially the weak post 80 put out there as rationale...is that why you voted Pac?

80 has a rationale for his votes about 2% of the time.

Also a day one train on Pac that just fizzles isn't weird, I don't expect Tina to know that - but I do expect you to know it.

You are doing a little bit of poo flinging here.

I should shoot you tonight with my laser. beem beem beem.

Maybe.

Just got back from seeing Dad today. They let him out of the hospital about 2 pm. He looked pretty good for what he just went thru so that looks promising. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for him.

Ftr, I have given specific instructions to some players about what they can and cannot reveal. If you even try to use these instructions to effect the gameplay, I will modkill you. Don't disobey the instructions, and don't tell anyone that you were given instructions. Don't even hint at it. Period.

can we massclaim?

Ape (3) - Nolder, Smash, JIF

Nae (1) - Vic

Pac (3) - Migisi, SMC, Tina

Crusher (1) - Brett

Hess (2) - Verbal, Ape

JIF (1) - Pac

Leelou (4) - JC, Slats, AVM, Hess

Migisi (1) - Crusher

Hess (1) - 80

Not Voting (2) - Nae, Leelou

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

Sharrow you have Hess on there being voted on twice.

First by Verb and Ape and then by 80 at the bottom.

I'm voting for Vic. I know you hate me and all that but I'm an uncontested cop and you've done jack sh*t towards actually playing any game at all. You've just talked brackets and nonesense.

Vote VIC

I'm voting for Vic. I know you hate me and all that but I'm an uncontested cop and you've done jack sh*t towards actually playing any game at all. You've just talked brackets and nonesense.

Vote VIC

His national champion just got knocked out in the 1st round, and now you're gonna vote him? Cold.

Sharrow you have Hess on there being voted on twice.

First by Verb and Ape and then by 80 at the bottom.

Vote VIC

I asked Vic about that directly and got a non-answer. I don't really think scum would be so direct as to try to get an uncountered cop lynched, so I've been writing it off as a personal problem.

Other possibilities are that Vic's skimming scum, or that Vic is the real cop and you're scum.

He should probably answer for himself, though.

Slats makes sense, but also sounds like he could be Nae's scum mate trying to draw out the real cop.

Sounds like it to me. I'm not the cop though. Funny she's criticizing me for non game content meanwhile outside her "revealing" I've missed out on her game content related posts. Ironic.

Archived