Sanchez say's anonymous Jet "GUTLESS

slowmoe57

Blocking? lmfao

what are we saying that Sanchez is scared of contact? The guy got his a$$ kicked last year. He's not accurate and has other flaws but he might actually be the toughest Qb in the league in terms of taking big hits and not leaving the game.

what are we saying that Sanchez is scared of contact? The guy got his a$$ kicked last year. He's not accurate and has other flaws but he might actually be the toughest Qb in the league in terms of taking big hits and not leaving the game.

Good our QB is the best Crash Test dummy the league. CHANPIONsh*t!!!!!!

He's a tough little sob. I do agree with that. I was laughing at you saying he blocked after that play. More like got dragged along clinching to the dude's jersey.

He's durable.. He isn't known to stand in and take the big hit in order to deliver the ball that's toughness. Like Eli

He's durable.. He isn't known to stand in and take the big hit in order to deliver the ball that's toughness. Like Eli

Just because he winces and limps after every knockdown doesn't make him durable OR tough. Think about it. If other QBs took the same hits, do they make as much of a scene? I'm not so sure.

Just because he winces and limps after every knockdown doesn't make him durable OR tough. Think about it. If other QBs took the same hits, do they make as much of a scene? I'm not so sure.

Is this seriously the depth to which this debate has really sank? You've got to be freakin' kidding me.

Archived