Pacquiao loses

Irish Jet

Very controversial. Hilarious how the British commentators were calling it a masterclass from PacMan, spent the last 30 seconds talking about how the pressure was back on Floyd. :lol:

I thought it was an underwhelming performance, but I was still sure he had won. Crazy decision for me. Still credit to Bradley for hanging in their, looked dead on his feet at times.

Mayweather must be smiling. That fight looks gone, Manny can't demand anything now.

ridiculous decision. it really wasn't even close. Manny landed more punches, landed harder punches, and wasn't hurt at any point in the fight.

only thing that makes sense is the judges being threatened by some good fellas pre-fight.

I am a life long boxing fan PAC. There are a few people here who can attest to that. The sport may have lost me tonight. 8 - 4 in favor of PAC if you are being generous to Bradley... Pacman landed considerably more power punches than Bradley landed total punches...

100% ashamed of my sport tonight. That was completely in the interest of a rematch since Floyd won't be fight ready in November. Bob Arum is such a cancer. If anyone else still has doubts about who's been blocking Pac/Floyd you're officially an idiot. What a corrupt sham of a god damned sport.

The idea of boxing dying was once a nightmare for me. Being a professional fighter is what I wanted to do with my life from the time I was ten until 19. Now, sadly, that ****er has to go before it disgraces itself even more, eventually a generation will think that this is what boxing IS and history will not be kind to ANY of it, from Muhammad Ali to Ray Robinson to Willie Pep to Jack Dempsey.

There should be some sort of investigation into how this decision happened, conducted by law enforcement, as in a case of corporate corruption or murder.

The idea of boxing dying was once a nightmare for me. Being a professional fighter is what I wanted to do with my life from the time I was ten until 19. Now, sadly, that ****er has to go before it disgraces itself even more, eventually a generation will think that this is what boxing IS and history will not be kind to ANY of it, from Muhammad Ali to Ray Robinson to Willie Pep to Jack Dempsey.

There should be some sort of investigation into how this decision happened, conducted by law enforcement, as in a case of corporate corruption or murder.

This. Absolutely this.

Everyone knows it was a sham, it can't stand, it's a ******* travesty. At this level, to have some sh*t like this is scandelous. There's more to it, because there's no way any two people in the world could give Bradley more than 4/5 rounds, let alone two guys out of three guys, supposedly experts making this call. It can't happen, there's NO way.

I really dont understand how there's not. I mean, didnt fricking spygate go to congress or something like that?

That was the most obvious fix I've ever seen. That one really lost me. Going to be hard to watch the rematch.

I know I heard about it

Gata, Manny landed more power punches than Bradley landed punches. The whole thing is a disgrace.

I know the decision just doesn't make sense. I'm glad I didn't watch the fight I would have been pissed.

It was a horrendous decision, but Pacman asbosutely deserved to get shafted after having everyone wait because he and his team were watching the Celtics-Heat game.

That was ridiculous. FU Pacman & Freddie Roach.

Pacquiao was at -432 at 2pm. Closed at -397, lots of late money thrown on Bradley. Funny part is Lederman was warning everyone before the fight about C.J. Ross' history. The fix was clearly in. Arum's act about this whole thing is such a joke.

First, I had never seen Lederman before so that was like seeing the wizard coming out from behind the curtain. My friends and I were like, "Holy sh*t, that's Howard Lederman!"

Second, it was hilarious how Lederman was calling out the judges before the fight.

Third, how many judges do you think was in on Arum's fix besides Ross? Was it Ford or also or all 3 because Roth, who scored it for Pac had it closer than it shouldve been?

It was a horrendous decision, but Pacman asbosutely deserved to get shafted after having everyone wait because he and his team were watching the Celtics-Heat game.

That was ridiculous. FU Pacman & Freddie Roach.

That was for the fans watching on PPV...

First, I had never seen Lederman before so that was like seeing the wizard coming out from behind the curtain. My friends and I were like, "Holy sh*t, that's Howard Lederman!"

Second, it was hilarious how Lederman was calling out the judges before the fight.

Third, how many judges do you think was in on Arum's fix besides Ross? Was it Ford or also or all 3 because Roth, who scored it for Pac had it closer than it shouldve been?

Met Lederman a few times. He's a regular at amateur shows around NY and NJ. Actually sat behind him and Chuck Wepner at a Golden Gloves show like 5-6 years back. Wepner was still looked like a bad a$$ even though he had to be pushing 70. Lederman's a funny dude, real talkative. Guy has a love for the sport that's unrivaled and he knows just about every name that's ever stepped in a boxing ring.

I'd say 2 out of 3. Ross has an awfully sketchy past and the line moving that much right before fight time stinks to high hell. Roth still has to answer for his card, 115-113 was crazy too. I had Bradley taking 3 rounds, and maaaaaayyybe a 4th, but anything more than that is in no way justifiable.

I will say that a lot of times with judges, things look different from their angle. Bradley was bobbing and weaving a ton and that looks a lot different in person than it does on TV or to the general crowd (crowds and people at home can't see what's connecting as well as someone sitting right in front), but with this fight there's just no way.

All the late money on Bradley was called out on twitter almost immediately, such a complete joke. Between Pac's contract running up with Top Rank and Arum just being a shark, it's almost impossible to think the fix wasn't in. The only reason half the analysts refuse to go 100% in and say it was fixed is because how much they love their sport. They know what happened, clear as day.

Arum is the living embodiment of The Sultan,

TheGreatWhiteHype-PosterArt.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

I'd say 2 out of 3. Ross has an awfully sketchy past and the line moving that much right before fight time stinks to high hell. Roth still has to answer for his card, 115-113 was crazy too. I had Bradley taking 3 rounds, and maaaaaayyybe a 4th, but anything more than that is in no way justifiable.

I scored it the same. 8-4 would be generous. 9-3 was probably about right.

Scorecard.jpeg

On so many levels, these cards don't make any sense. If you look at Ross's and Ford's cards, it looks like when you used to cheat off of your friend and switch a couple of answers to not raise suspicion, but not too many so that the outcome is still in your favor.

Agreed on Roth's card being fishy as well. How on Earth could anyone have scored Rounds 5 or 7 (or 11 for that matter) for Bradley?

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned here yet as part of a conspiracy theory.... Bradley's tweet from May 29th about the rematch:

http://twitter.com/T...4398080/photo/1

AuFgW0YCMAAeMPF.jpg

I wouldn't take too much from this. Bradley did this one himself (or someone close to him) during camp just for motivational purposes. Bradley's a standup dude, I'd be shocked if he had any involvement in this.

I wouldn't take too much from this. Bradley did this one himself (or someone close to him) during camp just for motivational purposes. Bradley's a standup dude, I'd be shocked if he had any involvement in this.

Oh, I know the backstory... it's just interesting that, in the wake of what happened, it turned out to be prophetic.

Archived