Courtney's Still alive

courtnj18

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're an idiot. That place is awesome. Been there twice and it's worth every penny. 100 bucks well spent.

I am an idiot. But I was there with coworkers and it really didn't seem appropriate. Was also going to be hard to get that one by on my expense report, lol.

I am an idiot. But I was there with coworkers and it really didn't seem appropriate. Was also going to be hard to get that one by on my expense report, lol.

Umm, it wouldn't be the worst thing to go out of pocket to chill at a pool populated by topless Vegas strippers. Probably a lot cheaper then hitting the titty bar. You cheap bastid.

Umm, it wouldn't be the worst thing to go out of pocket to chill at a pool populated by topless Vegas strippers. Probably a lot cheaper then hitting the titty bar. You cheap bastid.

Maybe those kind of things are against my high code of morality. Ever think that?

Nobody here has ever seen me naked. Clearly that choice is mine. Lol....

And Tom has successfully hijacked yet another thread. :)

Seriously - way to steal my thunder. All I wanted was a friggin thread about fabulous me, and Tom gets all jealous and "cool" on us. Humph- whatev man.

Archived