Plax says Sanchez had shoulder issues last year

nj meadowlands

That loser will do anything to get some limelight. I expect the next self inflicted gsw any day now.

Also, this is good news. Maybe the shoulder attribute to some of his horrendous play. Then again, never heard of a bad shoulder attributing to terrible decision making of a tiny tiny brain.

wonder if we will get fined for not disclosing the injury....

mark was listed with neck injury week 15 and 16

i did expect to hear more about this situation right after the season but Mark is super tough. Say what you want about his play, the guy can take a punch. Hopefully this year, if Mark has to take a week or 2 off to heal, Tim Tebow can step in and run the wishbone... sure if they win it leads to awkward team chemistry but that's a problem you want to have. it's way better than Greg McElroy or whoever. Brunnell wasn't really an option.

mark was listed with neck injury week 15 and 16

i did expect to hear more about this situation right after the season but Mark is super tough. Say what you want about his play, the guy can take a punch. Hopefully this year, if Mark has to take a week or 2 off to heal, Tim Tebow can step in and run the wishbone... sure if they win it leads to awkward team chemistry but that's a problem you want to have. it's way better than Greg McElroy or whoever. Brunnell wasn't really an option.

I just don't see what everyone here is upset about.

A one year wr for us who had several great years for the other team in town says that our QB is pretty good but had some injuries which hindered his performance-and people are mad at him.

For what?

Archived