Revis aint holding out again is he???

Gyno-Tony

Seems to me that the press is trying to make a story out of a non issue. The only time I ever hear this mentioned is in a speculation article or broadcast. It's essentially people saying that something may happen. I can do that all day long. Watch.

There is the possibility that Rex Ryan may leave the Jets this season to coach the new LA team that will be transplanted from Jacksonville. Rex is attracted to that particular team for two reasons. One is that he is now seeking to expand his movie career evidenced by his latest role in an Adam Sandler movie. Reason Two is that the Jacksonville franchise loves Tim Tebow as much as Rex does and they would make a push to bring Tebow to the LA area. There are anonymous reports coming out of the Jets camp that state Rex Ryan loves Tebow so much that he will never coach a game where Tim is not on the team again.

..... and Revis may hold out again this season.

Sillyness

If it keeps coming back, it probably was never "dead" to begin with.

Revis could dead it simply by saying he is going to report to camp. He has obfuscated direct questions on several occasions.

Who knows what it means? I personally don't think he will hold out.

If it keeps coming back, it probably was never "dead" to begin with.

Revis could dead it simply by saying he is going to report to camp. He has obfuscated direct questions on several occasions.

Who knows what it means? I personally don't think he will hold out.

Not me.

Archived