Current Injuries ... should we be worried?

GATA

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- The injuries have been piling up. Today a few players missed or were held out of part of practice:

• LB Marcus Dowtin: Hamstring

• LB Brett Roy: Concussion

• WR Scotty McKnight: Hamstring

• WR Chaz Schilens: Groin

• WR Jeremy Kerley: Hamstring

• WR Santonio Holmes: Soft-tissue, soreness

• OL Wayne Hunter: Back issue

• S LaRon Landry: Foot/heel

• CB John Griffin: Hamstring

• LB Bryan Thomas: Groin

Yes because we're implementing a new offense and every rep is valuable in it.

At this point I just hope they're just minor injuries. That mostly everyone needs to sit out a practice or 2.

I'm actually worried about Landry ... with Leonhard a def. no on our team ... We need him to be healthy esp if he's going to be going up against that big doucher Gronk

none of these are really serious injuries. Camp stuff. There are guys like JJ Watt who dislocated his elbow and hopefully targeting week 1, the Redskins have Jammal Brown out indefinately with hip problems. the Jets have no injury that serious. So short answer no don't be worried.

Worried?? No. Annoyed?? Rather. When you get these injuries this early in camp, it's 95% of the time due to being out of shape or pushing yourself too hard. The only one I am particularly upset with is Kerley, as are the coaches. He was going to have a significant role in the offense and to not be in tip top shape coming into camp is just a rookie move. Holmes knows his body, so there's not much there. Kerley has to get his sh*t together.

I'm telling you people--watch Holmes. The dude is paid and tanking. The line has been drawn in the sand, and Holmes is sh*tting on Rex's side of it. Power struggle in waiting.

**** you, Holmes is all heart. Dude sacrificed OTA's to go to support the troops or visit October fest or something

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- The injuries have been piling up. Today a few players missed or were held out of part of practice:

• LB Marcus Dowtin: Hamstring

• LB Brett Roy: Concussion

• WR Scotty McKnight: Hamstring

• WR Chaz Schilens: Groin

• WR Jeremy Kerley: Hamstring

• WR Santonio Holmes: Soft-tissue, soreness

• OL Wayne Hunter: Back issue

• S LaRon Landry: Foot/heel

• CB John Griffin: Hamstring

• LB Bryan Thomas: Groin

I'm telling you people--watch Holmes. The dude is paid and tanking. The line has been drawn in the sand, and Holmes is sh*tting on Rex's side of it. Power struggle in waiting.

Holmes just broke his ribs in the scrimmage.

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN

Rex says that he believes Santonio Holmes likely suffered a broken rib. Bad news

Archived