80 - Harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - white wine spritzer and a harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

We're lynching 80? Awwwwwww I wanted to lynch Christine.

Quint, gimme dat harpoon so I can do both of these.

Yes. Principle lynch.

All a board!!!!

I don't like JiF asking for the list of who asked for vests. Scummy.

Vote JiF

Following the gaype on day 1 is twice as scummy as me asking for a list. Especially when its the stupidest thing in the world. Both town and scum benefit equally from knowing who has what...and I'd assume the scum team would be making a list anyway.

WIFOM? Yes. Yes it is.

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 3 ) - AVM, Christine, Ishy

Pac ( 1 ) - JC

SMC ( 1 ) - Smash

Smash ( 1 ) - BG

Christine ( 2 ) - Vic, Tina

JC ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 3 ) - Ape, Hess, Lily

80 ( 4 ) - Nolder, SMC, JiF, 80

Wombat ( 1 ) - Crush

Tina ( 1 ) - Wombat

Ape ( 2 ) - Pac, CTM

With 26 players, it takes 14 to lynch

@ Quints:

Smash - vest

JiF - vest

CTM - Harpoon

Vic - Harpoon

BG - Harpoon

Leelou - Vest

Crush - Vest

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

80 - Harpoon

Verb - vest

Hess - vest

Ape - white wine spritzer and a harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

Am I still scummy? huh, huh, HUH?????

Hey JiF,

I'm wondering what sort of information you think the town is going to gain from a speedy "principle" lynch of the easiest lynch in the game right now on D1. Would not mind voting 80 but I think Tina is a better lynch. Also thinking that if we do lynch 80, it should be because of his antics this game, not in any other game.

Hey JiF,

I'm wondering what sort of information you think the town is going to gain from a speedy "principle" lynch of the easiest lynch in the game right now on D1. Would not mind voting 80 but I think Tina is a better lynch. Also thinking that if we do lynch 80, it should be because of his antics this game, not in any other game.

You think I give a **** about the impact it would have on the game?

lmfao

Following the gaype on day 1 is twice as scummy as me asking for a list. Especially when its the stupidest thing in the world. Both town and scum benefit equally from knowing who has what...and I'd assume the scum team would be making a list anyway.

WIFOM? Yes. Yes it is.

Scum benefits more from knowing who has all the vests, so they don't waste their NK. Assuming scum has NK and harpoons aren't the sole means of killing beyond the shark in this game.

That said, I don't have a viable case on you - it was a trap - Lily bit on it clearly. I'll stick with her for now.

Unvote

Vote Lily

Interested in hearing a little more from jetscode before i move on. You guys keep saying he can read the Ape very well so i'd like his input.

And I read him just as well as he does me. So yeah, a little bit of contribution would be nice.

Scum benefits more from knowing who has all the vests, so they don't waste their NK. Assuming scum has NK and harpoons aren't the sole means of killing beyond the shark in this game.

That said, I don't have a viable case on you - it was a trap - Lily bit on it clearly. I'll stick with her for now.

Unvote

Vote Lily

APE'd!!111ONEONE1ELEVEN

Unvote

Vote Lily

I didn't bite on anything. It is the scummiest thing I've seen in the game so far. Your thoughts on it have no bearing on mine.

I don't like JiF asking for the list of who asked for vests. Scummy.

Vote JiF

^^^ Lil behind the Ape.

Yup. Scum have a QT - they can make a list and talk about it. The town only has the thread - my opinion is that it helps town more to have it on thread than it does scum.

Vote: Lily

I don't like JiF asking for the list of who asked for vests.

Just noticed this...I never asked for a list of who asked for vests. I asked for a running tally on who asked for what. Harpoons included. Maybe a slip???

Also - Hess got behind the Gaype too on the same case. Not sure what to make of either right now. Wwwwbgay's subtle nudge might be scummier than both...especially considering how quickly he did it after Lils vote.

Unvote

Vote Lily

Im gonna get behind the ape and bang.

unvote

vote Lilly

Asking for a list that it turns out the mod is providing is scummy? lmfao. This is a good one.

This is a horrible defense btw. If you are going to defend yourself excessively, do it under the premise of logic - DPR providing the list has no bearing on whether or not you asking for it was scummy. None.

Just noticed this...I never asked for a list of who asked for vests. I asked for a running tally on who asked for what. Harpoons included. Maybe a slip???

Also - Hess got behind the Gaype too on the same case. Not sure what to make of either right now. Wwwwbgay's subtle nudge might be scummier than both...especially considering how quickly he did it after Lils vote.

Subtle nudge of what, you ****ing ****?

Hess was pinging me before he got behind me. However, in his case I don't trust my instinct as much.

Also, you are the one connecting-the-dots now.

Archived