JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah I forgot the quoting system was wierd here so I'll just type my thoughts out.... shocking someone building a case without the quotes I know.

Ok, JiF's initial request of a list I didn't see as scummy, I thought it was good to have information so that town harpooners knew who of their suspects possibly had vests. However his jumping on anyone who has called attention to him since is really odd, I don't play enough here to really have meta reads on anybody but I don't remember JiF acting like this the last time I saw him as town. (Not sure which games I've been on here previously) IMO he is flailing as bad as Rand does on DM. I specifically called him out on his scummiest post up to the point I had read earlier, and he posts like a page later not even responding to the post. I think JiF is scum and shall be voting there for today.

Unvote, vote JiF.

Just read this and I saw one post as scummy. Not sure who said it but it was the post about people asking for Vest. Almost seemed like they are trying to get the people to give OTHER reasons besides in fear of a scum NK to have a vest. Sounded like trying to fish for a power role or get someone to bite on it. Not sure who posted it cause Im in a hurry to take th boys to practice. Let me get to the office around 9 and I will look again and come lead you guys to a day 1 lynch. Could be scum, could be town but sure to be fun for everyone. Cept the person who dies. .

Blah I forgot the quoting system was wierd here so I'll just type my thoughts out.... shocking someone building a case without the quotes I know.

This stands out as suspicious to me

You think someone is going to call you out for not using quotes? That's an odd thing to be afraid of imo

Ok, JiF's initial request of a list I didn't see as scummy, I thought it was good to have information so that town harpooners knew who of their suspects possibly had vests. However his jumping on anyone who has called attention to him since is really odd, I don't play enough here to really have meta reads on anybody but I don't remember JiF acting like this the last time I saw him as town. (Not sure which games I've been on here previously) IMO he is flailing as bad as Rand does on DM. I specifically called him out on his scummiest post up to the point I had read earlier, and he posts like a page later not even responding to the post. I think JiF is scum and shall be voting there for today.

Unvote, vote JiF.

As for this whole issue

I can see both sides of it

It makes sense townies would want to keep track of vests and harpoons so those with harpoons know who not to shoot and everyone knows who potential suspects are for a harpooned townie

On the other hand scum would definitely want to know who has a vest so they know who not to shoot

So the question is this

If JiF was scum would he really be so lazy as to ask for a list on thread? Why not just ask one of his teammates to do it?

Personally I'm thinking the answer is no but YMMV

I think we should lynch one of the unlikely kill targets who asked for a vest. If you're unlikely to be killed by scum, why do you want a vest? Tina, Leelou, and Migisi come to mind.

Ape asking for a harpoon actually makes me feel good about him. Neutral reads on the likely targets who asked for vests.

This is the scummiest post I have read. Seems like he wants to get someone to step up and say "cause I gots a power role". Seems like a scum play to me. Plus he pinged me earlier with his defense of Christine to the point she got creeped out by it. Then tossed a vote on Tina. This is the play for today I thinks. Sorry rodent boy.

unvote

vote Womb Rat

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count:

80 ( 4 ) - Nolder, SMC, JiF, 80

Nolder ( 3 ) - AVM, Christine, Ishy

JiF ( 2 ) - Ape, Eternal Penis

Lily ( 2 ) - Verbal, Hess

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Christine ( 2 ) - Vic, Tina

Eternal Penis ( 1 ) - Pac

Shinori ( 1) - Pac

Pac ( 1 ) - JC

SMC ( 1 ) - Smash

Smash ( 1 ) - BG

JC ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

Wombat ( 1 ) - Crush

Tina ( 1 ) - Wombat

With 26 players, it takes 14 to lynch

well this count is jacked up.. shocking.

Cell phone I waiting room ftw! Thanks buddy. Power of positive thinking!

Dr: "Well Drew, I don't think there's too much to worry about here".

Ape: "So you're saying the stomach looks fine then"?

Dr: "Yes, that's what I'm saying. That agitation is the result of being full of sh-t".

Ape: "Thats what my fiancee said"!!!

I may decide to refrain from voting and casing until others case/vote those I'm suspicious of to remove the "behind the Ape" variable from the game. Honestly after what Pac pulled last game, as blatant as it was, it is a legitimate pro-town move for me to just put a sock in it and not let them use me...

Oh wow, wait what. Well **** this guy then, does anybody else want an extra vote today?

Kicking buzz last night...but I guess this is what EP is all bent out of shape over because I didnt respond. I dont really see much in the way of a response here as they are just general statements but here ya go...

I don't really see JiF's request that scummy, however, I also don't really see Lily's vote that scummy

I dont find it particularly scummy either...but following that Gaype on D1 is a great scum tactic. Great. She's played here enough to know that. Again, I found wwwbgay's subtle nudge more scummy.

The thing is nobody knows who has what, Quint could be a total fag and refuse to give anything to anyone.

Truth is, I didnt know that because I didnt actually read the rules (never do) just read the opening scene. It wasnt until after I asked for a tally before I realized that your request might not go through. Kind of a take my word for it scenario but its true, so whatevs.

Yet you asked for a list for "Town's benefit" because that doesn't impact the game at all

Now you've pinged me. This was in response to killing 80.

Me thinks you're trying too hard...you're on my list now. <3

Unvote

Vote wwwbgay

wwwbgay, EP and gaype are good lynches today.

You've done nothing to prove me wrong here pal. Bummer. I was looking forward to scum hunting side by side... especially after your good reads last game, thought maybe between the two of us we could convince town not to be a bunch of dildos.

Guess not.

Yeah, me thinks you're scum this game. I see what you are doing.

Archived