Hess - vest

Ape - white wine spritzer and a harpoon

SMC - vest

Migsi - vest

Tina - vest

Sharrow - vest

JC - harpoon

@ DPR, maybe you covered this,

Will we have to ask for harpoon and/or vest each every day or an ask today may get a harpoon tomorrow?

Can I forgo asking today and ask again at a later date?

You do have to ask every day, but it is not required that you do so. You can skip any day that you like with no penalty.

Good grief. The issue is that I'll make a joke at you, then you'll post some lame sh*t like this ^^^^ and say something completely retarded like "it's fairly derp derping" and then try to play it off like you joked around back. So I tell you you aren't funny. Because you aren't. I'm trying to encourage you to make more wisecracks and less parent-teacher conference reprimands.

I'm not playing tit-for-tat with you. Spin sh*t however you want, you are ****ing lame.

My favorite part about this is I've come to realize that you convince yourself that this nonsense is actually true. The unbelievable levels of irony throughout this post are rather hilarious. Now go ahead and unbunch those panties, Nancy.

OK...you think its a city and I thought it was another site for mafia...if you're right its probably San Francisco...guess it could also be Sioux Falls.

it stands for StFu...

it's obviously a website she's referring to. Hess isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

This is the scummiest post I have read. Seems like he wants to get someone to step up and say "cause I gots a power role". Seems like a scum play to me. Plus he pinged me earlier with his defense of Christine to the point she got creeped out by it. Then tossed a vote on Tina. This is the play for today I thinks. Sorry rodent boy.

unvote

vote Womb Rat

I do actually agree with that seeming scummy. I said it in my earlier post on this topic, but there's a number of reasons why someone would prefer a vest and trying to use the idea of "you don't usually get NKed early" is a really awful argument. It's even more ridiculous to then get into a debate over who typically tries to kill that person (as if it makes one damn bit of difference where a kill attempt comes from to the person being killed). While I'm not sure he was trying to out a power role (as I can't imagine anyone revealing based on such ridiculous reasoning, but I suppose it is possible scum could look for subtle hints that come from a response to that), it does seem like a rather desperate attempt to justify a case based on nothing. Definitely seems as good of place to go as any right now.

Unvote

Vote WWWWWWWWWWWombat

You guys crack me up. If I don't have an opinion, that's scummy. If I have an opinion, it's a scummy one.

This isn't true - I'm not sure why you keep harping on this as a reason. It is your delivery. People don't always find you scummy...I know I don't. But the way you phrase your posts sometimes makes it look too contrived. That is what I find suspicious.

Awesome. Love DM'ers... all they do is bitch about reading and tell us when they are taking 5 hour mid-day naps.

You'll notice I no longer do this, hehe. Now that I'm in the top 1/2 of posters (last 3 games, bitches!), I can't complain about something I contribute more to.

Fixed as my vote is on Ape with CTM.

Current Vote Count:

Nolder ( 3 ) - AVM, Christine, Ishy

Pac ( 1 ) - JC

SMC ( 1 ) - Smash

Smash ( 1 ) - BG

Christine ( 2 ) - Vic, Tina

JC ( 1 ) - JVoR

Phoenix ( 2 ) - Leelou, Pac

JiF ( 2 ) - Ape, Phoenix

80 ( 3 ) - Nolder, SMC, 80

Wombat ( 2 ) - Crush, JiF

Tina ( 1 ) - Wombat

Ape ( 3 ) - CTM, Lily, Hess

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

With 26 players, it takes 14 to lynch

1. JC -- town

2. Ape -- neutral

3. Leelou -- neutral

4. Hess -- town

5. Verb -- neutral

6. JiF -- neutral

7. Crush -- neutral

8. Lils -- neutral

9. Wombat -- neutral

10. Christine -- neutral

12. Nolder -- neutral

13. Pac -- leaning scum

14. 80 -- town

15. SMC -- neutral

16. Shinori -- neutral

17. Sharrow -- neutral

18. Phoenix -- neutral

19. Tina -- neutral

20. BG -- leaning scum

21. CTM -- neutral

22. Migsi -- neutral

23. JVoR -- neutral

24. Smash -- neutral

25. AVM -- town

26. Ishy -- neutral

27. Vic -- leaning scum

1. JC -- town

2. Ape -- neutral

3. Leelou -- neutral

4. Hess -- town

5. Verb -- neutral

6. JiF -- neutral

7. Crush -- neutral

8. Lils -- neutral

9. Wombat -- neutral

10. Christine -- neutral

12. Nolder -- neutral

13. Pac -- leaning scum

14. 80 -- town

15. SMC -- neutral

16. Shinori -- neutral

17. Sharrow -- neutral

18. Phoenix -- neutral

19. Tina -- neutral

20. BG -- leaning scum

21. CTM -- neutral

22. Migsi -- neutral

23. JVoR -- neutral

24. Smash -- neutral

25. AVM -- town

26. Ishy -- neutral

27. Vic -- leaning scum

I wish, that would be quite the entertaining QT.

Unvote, Vote 80.

Just noticed the self vote.

ping

I'm pretty sure it was you who earlier scolded someone for parking their vote on 80 calling him the easiest day 1 lynch in mafia.

I'd happily hammer that pig into oblivion but so far it's just because.. seems like you are trying to manufacture a reason to vote him. He self votes in every game at one point or another. He's dopey like that.

1. JC -- town

2. Ape -- neutral

3. Leelou -- neutral

4. Hess -- town

5. Verb -- neutral

6. JiF -- neutral

7. Crush -- neutral

8. Lils -- neutral

9. Wombat -- neutral

10. Christine -- neutral

12. Nolder -- neutral

13. Pac -- leaning scum

14. 80 -- town

15. SMC -- neutral

16. Shinori -- neutral

17. Sharrow -- neutral

18. Phoenix -- neutral

19. Tina -- neutral

20. BG -- leaning scum

21. CTM -- neutral

22. Migsi -- neutral

23. JVoR -- neutral

24. Smash -- neutral

25. AVM -- town

26. Ishy -- neutral

27. Vic -- leaning scum

There are 19 players you can't read for sh*t.

ping

I'm pretty sure it was you who earlier scolded someone for parking their vote on 80 calling him the easiest day 1 lynch in mafia.

I'd happily hammer that pig into oblivion but so far it's just because.. seems like you are trying to manufacture a reason to vote him. He self votes in every game at one point or another. He's dopey like that.

ping

This time my self-vote had a reason. You of all people should know what reason that was.

ping

No the easiest Day 1 lynch is typically Nolder or Tina...have no read on 80...but similar to any player who self votes...poor tactic even when played by the same individuals over and over...they need to pay a penalty.

No the easiest Day 1 lynch is typically Nolder or Tina...have no read on 80...but similar to any player who self votes...poor tactic even when played by the same individuals over and over...they need to pay a penalty.

POLICY LYNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived