JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Yeah, I haven't bothered to change my vote since then. Why do you ask? Are you suggesting that I should have changed it? Is there a particular direction you are suggesting I should be voting? Ape perhaps? Are you trying to tell us all that Ape is scum? What a helpful mod you are.

I only ask because my notes were smudged where I erased something else and wanted to be sure. I would never hint about Ape being scum - he would be so pissed if I gave him away like that!

*Oh yeah, Pac, that was a joke.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What exactly is an argument about when someone has gotten NKed in other games supposed to accomplish? There's more than enough reasons why someone might prefer a vest over a harpoon, regardless if someone else thinks that person might possibly not have a reason to be worried about getting NKed early in the game. The entire idea that when someone got killed in another game has anything to do with how this game plays out is completely asinine.

See, thing is BG, grotesque people like the Ape, JiF, CTM and Pac think the game is all about them. Every game. And they think that people NK them for being good at the game when its primarily for the lulz. Once, JiF even got shot off a deflection (shot wasn't intended for him) and he still took it to mean that people were "scared" of him. Its pretty entertaining watching how much ego there is in an internet guessing game.

If only I could be as funny as you. Even when the vast majority of your attempts at humor fail, it was because your intention was not to be funny all along. You see, it was a brilliant funny trap. So very well played.

Do you lecture people at work the way you do here? You probably got promoted just so they could stick you in an office and get you to stfu.

... and cue Ape getting his panties in a bunch once again as he takes everything I say far too seriously and, of course, let's everyone know why that's apparently my fault.

yaaaaawnn... the **** are you talking about you ninny?

No, I just don't really give a sh*t how many votes you have. Your train was small and I overtly stated that you were scummy. That is not a "subtle nudge."

You're often vig killed early. Big difference from what Ape and I were talking about (scum kills). Being kiled by scum would require that scum feared you (ROFL).

Oh hey, this. LOL

GFY

I'll take that to mean "over 6 months ago."

I take it to mean JIF not offering a factual defense, and when being called on the carpet to back up his statements he is resorting to GFY.

He did that 2 games ago to me as scum.

I've seen enough to say he's infringing on his scum tells. Nothing as conclusive as I'd like to have, but he's flirting with some of his scum tendencies...

Unvote

Vote JIF

When you imply that one person A is pushing person B's train, right after person C gets a couple votes, that is connecting. And that is what you did. I wasn't casing you on it, just pointing out. I'm on the verge of reconsidering casing you on it though, because you are being unnecessarily defensive of it.

You are often shot and NKed early, but not by scum. If you subtract the frequency that you are NKed by vig and sk type roles, and look at how often scum teams USE you like they do me. You'll find my statements quite accurate.

Don't pretend you like real beer frat boy faggot.

You're dumb and I like same type of beers you do.

I take it to mean JIF not offering a factual defense, and when being called on the carpet to back up his statements he is resorting to GFY.

He did that 2 games ago to me as scum.

I've seen enough to say he's infringing on his scum tells. Nothing as conclusive as I'd like to have, but he's flirting with some of his scum tendencies...

Unvote

Vote JIF

blah blah blah blah blah blah

yaaaaawnn... the **** are you talking about you ninny?

Oh, I don't know. Something like say... this:

Do you lecture people at work the way you do here? You probably got promoted just so they could stick you in an office and get you to stfu.

You certainly are consistent, I'll give you that. Tiring, but consistent.

Migisi 2

Sharrow 2

Ishy 6

Shinori 7

Eternal Phoenix 8

TinaHel 8

Jetscode1 8

Vicious89x 9

Our bottom posters thus far. You'd have to think at least 1 scumbag is hiding in this mess. The names in red are concerning for reasons below:

Migisi - said he "missed us" in one post and apparently decided to leave again

JC - I've seen him hide under his rocks quite a number of times as scum

Victoria - Usually is quite put off by the low contributors yet here he is in the bottom 8.

See, thing is BG, grotesque people like the Ape, JiF, CTM and Pac think the game is all about them. Every game. And they think that people NK them for being good at the game when its primarily for the lulz. Once, JiF even got shot off a deflection (shot wasn't intended for him) and he still took it to mean that people were "scared" of him. Its pretty entertaining watching how much ego there is in an internet guessing game.

who are you and why do you know so much about me?

Oh, I don't know. Something like say... this:

You certainly are consistent, I'll give you that. Tiring, but consistent.

So you think me throwing an insult at you in return is me over-reacting and taking you serious? Do you not pay attention to what I do all day here? Just roll with it for crying out loud. Used to be able to volley insults with you, now you act like a big poop after 1 or 2 and start explaining sh*t that nobody cares about... sucks the air out of the proverbial room.

>Guessing game

Girls.png

Migisi 2

Sharrow 2

Ishy 6

Shinori 7

Eternal Phoenix 8

TinaHel 8

Jetscode1 8

Vicious89x 9

Our bottom posters thus far. You'd have to think at least 1 scumbag is hiding in this mess. The names in red are concerning for reasons below:

Victoria - Usually is quite put off by the low contributors yet here he is in the bottom 8.

Vic doesn't assert himself D1, he watches. As town that is. You were on his scum team last game, so it might not have been evident to you, but he did a heavy amount of manipulating of circumstances on D1. Dead give-away for scum Vic.

Maybe talking about his tell is compelling him to lurk, dunno. I'm not particularly concerned though. I've had Vic's number as scum for a while now. If he found a way to adjust his game, good for him.

JC needs to post more. After he gets some.

Everyone on that list, black and red, I'll kill now. Don't care. Bodies gotta hit the floor before we'll really get down to business here.

Migisi 2

Sharrow 2

Ishy 6

Shinori 7

Eternal Phoenix 8

TinaHel 8

Jetscode1 8

Vicious89x 9

Definitely agree about JC

Would be willing to switch back to him

You're dumb and I like same type of beers you do.

blah blah blah blah blah blah

You've done nothing to prove me wrong here pal. Bummer. I was looking forward to scum hunting side by side... especially after your good reads last game, thought maybe between the two of us we could convince town not to be a bunch of dildos.

Guess not.

So you think me throwing an insult at you in return is me over-reacting and taking you serious? Do you not pay attention to what I do all day here? Just roll with it for crying out loud. Used to be able to volley insults with you, now you act like a big poop after 1 or 2 and start explaining sh*t that nobody cares about... sucks the air out of the proverbial room.

You're right, you're clearly not getting all butt hurt about this at all.

There's nothing to "roll with" because it's no longer a matter of trading insults, it's a matter of anytime I say anything in your direction we hear the same tired spiel about what I'm allegedly doing. So I've instead decided to take a new approach, and cut to the chase and give you crap about that very reality. Which also gets you butt hurt. I'm not really too worried about it though, as it's become fairly amusing.

You're right, you're clearly not getting all butt hurt about this at all.

There's nothing to "roll with" because it's no longer a matter of trading insults, it's a matter of anytime I say anything in your direction we hear the same tired spiel about what I'm allegedly doing. So I've instead decided to take a new approach, and cut to the chase and give you crap about that very reality. Which also gets you butt hurt. I'm not really too worried about it though, as it's become fairly amusing.

Good grief. The issue is that I'll make a joke at you, then you'll post some lame sh*t like this ^^^^ and say something completely retarded like "it's fairly derp derping" and then try to play it off like you joked around back. So I tell you you aren't funny. Because you aren't. I'm trying to encourage you to make more wisecracks and less parent-teacher conference reprimands.

I'm not playing tit-for-tat with you. Spin sh*t however you want, you are ****ing lame.

Archived