JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that you are portraying my vote as OMGUS is ****ing disgusting.

The only votes on me that I respect right now have come from Crusher and BG. Crusher's case is crap but I can understand why he thinks I am scummy. BG has made it clear he disagrees with me. That is not a reason to vote me imo, but I can understand it too.

JiF is a ****ing disgusting idiot as usual. He is sheeping his MT and also accusing me of OMGUS when his vote on me was a clear preemptive strike as I was casing him for quite some time before he voted me. SMC has straight up bandwagoned, offering no reason for his vote other than that I am "a good lynch." Hess is being Hess it seems.

Sounds like someone is butt hurt that I pwned him last game and are about to do it again this game.

I'm Batman.

reading hess's posts make me want to gouge my eyes out

And what are the know it alls doing, I'm not really caught up and not going to catch up.. I see wwwombat is catching a lot of heat but not really a fan of where that hot air is coming from..

will happily kill Gaype, Hess or Pac.. in that order and 100% for fun

had 2 separate mom/you wife responses typed out that I deemed a bit too harsh and erased.

continued agression on your part will result in a full release of my arsenal.

pacMule saying "will result in full release of my arsenal" is gross in many ways... the fact that he said it verbal is even more disturbing.. there may be some subtext going on between them, but I'm thinking it's a dutch oven he has planned

reading hess's posts make me want to gouge my eyes out

And what are the know it alls doing, I'm not really caught up and not going to catch up.. I see wwwombat is catching a lot of heat but not really a fan of where that hot air is coming from..

will happily kill Gaype, Hess or Pac.. in that order and 100% for fun

I'm like a crucifix dipped in holy water. It's awesome watching you squirm in the shadows.

but not really a fan of where that hot air is coming from.

You're not a fan of bup-z and muffin top?

How exactly did you pwn me last game? And the only way you could pwn me now is if you are scum.

Nailed you. Day 1. Batman en fuego.

Things pac has "a full arsenal" of,

1) Body Odor / Sweat

2) Methane

3) Stupidity

4) Stubbornness

5) Lawn tools

6) Gasoline

Thing pac def doesn't have a "full arsenal" of

1) Wit

2) Charm

3) Manners

4) Intelligence

etc,,

I imagine him releasing his full arsenal is decidedly unpleasant .That sweaty brown pig, why does he make me think of such things

haha .. lmao.. I saw all the wwwombat posts and assumed he had been arguing with gaype.... too funny

Ape has actually been getting behind the Wombat this game. Also playing his passive strategy. Could be third party or heavily roled scum but I have a strong town read on him and am sticking with that for now.

Ape has actually been getting behind the Wombat this game. Also playing his passive strategy. Could be third party or heavily roled scum but I have a strong town read on him and am sticking with that for now.

He's a good lynch no matter what his role, My simulations already proved that theory

Things pac has "a full arsenal" of,

1) Body Odor / Sweat

2) Methane

3) Stupidity

4) Stubbornness

5) Lawn tools

6) Gasoline

Thing pac def doesn't have a "full arsenal" of

1) Wit

2) Charm

3) Manners

4) Intelligence

etc,,

I imagine him releasing his full arsenal is decidedly unpleasant .That sweaty brown pig, why does he make me think of such things

Bingo.

I chummed the waters earlier which seems to have gotten this Polish Hammerhead to swim up from the depths. This uncalled for attack tells me he's nervous that I'm back on my game and wants me dead.

Lets kill this disgusting pig.

Unvote

Vote CTM

There's worse votes but I honestly don't know why people are voting him. Was this some kind of trap I missed?

I voted him for the subtle nudging of my train on a stupid case created by the Gaype which is always a great scum tactic. Crusher found a scummy post that could have been role fishing.

You broken clocked me Day 1. You thought I was symp signaling rofl.

That was only part of my case. And besides, does it matter how I got to stick my dick in Scarlett Johansson?

I´m happy that the surgery went well, Ape.

Christine - why are you so quiet this game?

I thought the same thing as Crusher when I read Wombat`s post about why some of us have asked for a vest. Wombat - what were your intentions with that post?

I could vote Wombat or EP. EP is not his usual aggressive self this game.

I´m happy that the surgery went well, Ape.

Christine - why are you so quiet this game?

I thought the same thing as Crusher when I read Wombat`s post about why some of us have asked for a vest. Wombat - what were your intentions with that post?

I could vote Wombat or EP. EP is not his usual aggressive self this game.

My intentions were to point out scummy behavior. The question was largely rhetoircal. It does not surprise me that you "could vote Wombat" when I have been casing you all day.

And JiF, which is it? Was I nudging your train or am I OMGUSing you? You can't have it both ways.

My intentions were to point out scummy behavior. The question was largely rhetoircal. It does not surprise me that you "could vote Wombat" when I have been casing you all day.

And JiF, which is it? Was I nudging your train or am I OMGUSing you? You can't have it both ways.

Jesus dude, calm down. You're Irish Jetting yourself.

Unvote vote Wombat

No, I read them, they were just a waste of space though so I ignored them.

Should I make a webcam video crying and stuff asking why you're picking on BG? Maybe you two should just hug it out.

.... Actually I've never even watched any of those videos.

YES YOU SHOULD. A FREE HARPOON TO YOU IF YOU DO.

YES YOU SHOULD. A FREE HARPOON TO YOU IF YOU DO.

Is not posting vote counts what is usually to be expected in "full DPR mafia", as you call it.

What a doosher this guy is.. would anyone else refer to themselves in 3rd person when describing the game their modding? Very modest of you.

Archived