CHILL OUT YOU GUYS. TANNENBAUM PLANNING MINI-DRAFT

T0mShane

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belichick treats everyone like they're beneath his contempt and he seems to do ok. If Tannenbaum were capable of finding a QB, he could tell me the moon is made of cheese for all I care.

Patriots fans don't care because Brady still gets them to the Super Bowl. Jets fans, however, most certainly care considering the amount of ripping they do on his drafting and moves like Haynesworth/Ocho, then act baffled when resident Patsies defend it.

No, it really isn't. The premise of the thread is that Mike Tannenbaum thinks you're a retard. It's not your fault. It's not your fault.

He doesn't think I'm a retard, because he doesn't think that I believe any of this BS matters. All I care about is the product on the field. For the first two years Rex was here that product was pretty good. Last year it was middle of the road. I'm not wetting myself because of preseason results or lack thereof. Remember 1992? I do. Meaningless.

He doesn't think I'm a retard, because he doesn't think that I believe any of this BS matters. All I care about is the product on the field. For the first two years Rex was here that product was pretty good. Last year it was middle of the road. I'm not wetting myself because of preseason results or lack thereof. Remember 1992? I do. Meaningless.

Remember 1994? D2: The Mighty Ducks ring a bell? When Coach Gordon took out Goldberg for the chick because he knew Goldberg couldn't stop the triple deke? Not meaningless.

Remember 1994? D2: The Mighty Ducks ring a bell? When Coach Gordon took out Goldberg for the chick because he knew Goldberg couldn't stop the triple deke? Not meaningless.

I know you like to reference movies, but it's the preseason. The Bills didn't have a winning season for a decade when Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas were taking them to 4 straight super bowls. I know they lost them all, so THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Their GM must have been an idiot.

I know you like to reference movies, but it's the preseason. The Bills didn't have a winning season for a decade when Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas were taking them to 4 straight super bowls. I know they lost them all, so THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Their GM must have been an idiot.

No, I like making even more bizarre, ambiguous, and false equivalences once people start going that route. Jim Kelly though, that might be a winner. There's probably a Tin Cup or Baseketball joke I could come up with, but whatever, I'm hungover.

No, I like making even more bizarre, ambiguous, and false equivalences once people start going that route. Jim Kelly though, that might be a winner. There's probably a Tin Cup or Baseketball joke I could come up with, but whatever, I'm hungover.

Why not The Longest Yard, starring Jim Kelly?

On another note, somebody snuck in a nice edit on the extensively-viewed Terry Bradway Wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Bradway

Robert Terrence Bradway is the former General Manager of the New York Jets.

Bradway worked in the personnel department for the Kansas City Chiefs prior to being hired as general manager of the Jets in 2001, and served in that capacity until his resignation in 2006.[1] Bradway has remained with the Jets as a consultant. Bradway believed that Doug Jolley would be the next coming of Jeff Parles, hence trading a first round pick to obtain him.

Can't you academic-types scour the science department to find the next Andre Krimm to be our RT? Then, all we need to do is sign some mid-30's former blue chipper off the farm to be our starting QB and force Sanchez into the Popke role.

Ha! Good luck sifting through skinny dudes with hearts tattooed on their arms and chicks that pick their toenails to find that sh*t. Could probably find a Dean Elias though.

Can't you academic-types scour the science department to find the next Andre Krimm to be our RT? Then, all we need to do is sign some mid-30's former blue chipper off the farm to be our starting QB and force Sanchez into the Popke role.

eat whatever the hell you want Andre

Archived