Really Tebow

Joe Jets fan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point.

If I was Jesus, I would be worn out from all the prayers all day from sinners begging for my forgiveness and help them with their problems.... **** them... why should I care their dog is sick... stop feeding him nachos and beer. and I dont care about the poor or stupid, I MADE THEM THAT WAY! By 8pm i've had it with all the chants and rituals sung by old people fearing death and having to own up to getting gangbanged in the barn in the hay by some negro boys who daddy chased out of the soda shop for sitting on the wrong stools... Teblow can kiss my ass. But I'll be all back supporting him thursday against the eagles. hopefully that freak foot sniffer will let him play a little to show the world some of my magic.

The guy is just not a NFL QB- not yet anyway admit it Tebow fans

Neither is Mark Sanchez.

Just wait till Tebow is lining up in Wildcat battling for short yardage. He's going to be a fan favorite once they start using him in the fashion that he was brought in for...

Neither is Mark Sanchez.

Just wait till Tebow is lining up in Wildcat battling for short yardage. He's going to be a fan favorite once they start using him in the fashion that he was brought in for...

This.

I hate the preseason football because 99.9% of "fans" don't understand its purpose.

You guys are too funny.

Complaining about Tebow, putting the guy down etc. etc.

When we win 1 Game because of Tebow. What are you people going to say then? Are you going to Say things like I don't care if we won?

You guys are too funny.

When we win 1 Game because of Tebow. What are you people going to say then? Are you going to Say things like I don't care if we won?

I kind of agree with this. I feel like the fanbase will be eager to rally around him when he does something to win us a game all while bashing him beforehand.

I kind of agree with this. I feel like the fanbase will be eager to rally around him when he does something to win us a game all while bashing him beforehand.

Yes, I for one don't care about all the other "stuff". I care about winning football games and care about our Jets finally going to a SB. How we get there I could care less. Who gets us there I could care less. And to be brutally honest and objective about it. If Sanchez can cut his mistakes by 50% from last year we are going to be fine (and sprinkle in tebow I see a positive influence on the offense).

As long as Tebow doesn't have to throw the ball from the WC, he should be fine.

You guys are too funny.

Teblow doesnt care if we put him down.

Complaining someone sucks doesnt mean you stop rooting for a team or enjoy when a sh*tty player actually does something good.

You guys are too funny.

I fully support Tebow in the wildcat and protecting the Jets' punter, but definitely not as a starting QB.

Archived