How many of you...........

Section 333

......sat in your seats yesterday booing profusely every time Tebow went in the game? I can speak for myself and most in section 333 that we all did. I have always supported Sanchez, and understand that the sucess of the team depends 90% on his performances, but now I support him even more. I almost feel like its similar to when the Yankees signed AROD. Seemed like alot of Yankee fans felt like cheering for Arod was like taking a shot at Jeter. Anyone see it that way? J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im super pumped for Sunday @ Pittsburg!!!!!!!!

......sat in your seats yesterday booing profusely every time Tebow went in the game? I can speak for myself and most in section 333 that we all did. I have always supported Sanchez, and understand that the sucess of the team depends 90% on his performances, but now I support him even more. I almost feel like its similar to when the Yankees signed AROD. Seemed like alot of Yankee fans felt like cheering for Arod was like taking a shot at Jeter. Anyone see it that way? J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im super pumped for Sunday @ Pittsburg!!!!!!!!

You BOOED one of your own players? Are you kidding me? Embarrassing.

Root for the laundry, not the nameplate.

Hmm, not so bad a comparison, however Tebow seems like a legit, good dude....A rod is a ****ing homo. (and yeah I'm a Yankee fan btw).

Better than booing Sanchez but I don't like it. They're all on the same team trying to win. I don't really like booing anyone on the team unless it's really...really...really bad, like bigger than just poor performance.

As for A rod btw I don't boo him. I just watch him and when he does good I fist pump, when he doesn't i curse obscenities under my breath and imagine I punch him in the face.

Hmm, not so bad a comparison, however Tebow seems like a legit, good dude....A rod is a ****ing homo. (and yeah I'm a Yankee fan btw).

Better than booing Sanchez but I don't like it. They're all on the same team trying to win. I don't really like booing anyone on the team unless it's really...really...really bad, like bigger than just poor performance.

As for A rod btw I don't boo him. I just watch him and when he does good I fist pump, when he doesn't i curse obscenities under my breath and imagine I punch him in the face.

You are right there are certainly differences between Tebow and Arod, I wasnt so much booing the man, or the player Tebow, just that Sanchez is the QB, and the last thing he needs is to be taken out for a play while he is either in a rythem, or trying to build a rythem, as a matter of fact I didnt like it when it was Brad Smith either.

You BOOED one of your own players? Are you kidding me? Embarrassing.

Root for the laundry, not the nameplate.

We were more so booing the move of putting him and pulling sanchez for a play. Id like my QB to be able to build momentium and not be taken out for a gimmick wildcat that doesnt work anyway. if u ask me, the thing that is most embarrassing is someone stating that tebow is their saviour.

Why would you boo a bench player coming into the game to try and make a play for his team? Did you boo Billal Powell too? Kind of juvenile if you ask me.

Booing your team in general just doesn't make much sense. What exactly is it accomplishing?

The only time I feel that its deserved is when it has to do with effort. For example, I have booed the NY Knicks for their defense plenty simply because defense in basketball is all effort. When.it comes to just booing Tebow when he comes on the field...I don't get it.

Well I can see nobody agrees with me, oh well, I dont know how many of u all were at the game. But I was, and my section most certainly was not the only section booing. U ask what it accomplishes? In my mind it was more a show of support for Sanchez. Media created or not, Tebow is a circus, and I want no part of him. When I 1st saw Tebow coming into the game, it instantly made my blood boil. And I can assure you all I wasnt alone in thinking that.

Well I can see nobody agrees with me, oh well, I dont know how many of u all were at the game. But I was, and my section most certainly was not the only section booing. U ask what it accomplishes? In my mind it was more a show of support for Sanchez. Media created or not, Tebow is a circus, and I want no part of him. When I 1st saw Tebow coming into the game, it instantly made my blood boil. And I can assure you all I wasnt alone in thinking that.

Fair enough! I'm glad Sanchez has support but no need to boo IMO.

Definitely not alone in that sentiment, I was rather annoyed the times they kept bringing Tebow in as I thought it would ruin Sanchez's rhythm. Sanchez seemed to be fine with it and that's all that really mattered to me. I don't boo my own team's players, but that just reflects my own way of dealing with things. For instance when Joba gives up 3 runs in the 6th in a game we were only up or down 1 run, I'll curse him or say get him the f*ck out of their Joe, but I won't boo him, it's not like he wanted to give up those runs.

The effort thing I definitely get; people pay all this money to see their team and if they see someone dogging it, I understand the boos. I won't do it, but I get it.

Bringing him in isn't the worst thing. It lets Sanchez take a breather and talk with his coaches. I thought they were smart with Tebow yesterday.

To be honest, I thought they overdid it a bit at the very beginning when he was in on quite a few plays, but appreciated the fact that as soon as they realized Sanchez was in a good rhythm, they eased off other than in certain particular scenarios in which they liked the matchup. That was one of the things that drove me most insane with how Schitty used Brad Smith. It seemed like there would be times that Sanchez was finally hitting his stride on a drive, but since Schitty already had a Wildcat call planned out on his play sheet, he immediately made the switch regardless of if it was a scenario in which it made absolutely no sense to do it. I think it became clear pretty quickly that Sparano was willing to adapt based on what was happening on the field, and that's a nice thing to see.

And I won't lie that I thought his place on the hands team was a tad strange when I first saw it, but it seems very likely that it accomplished what Westy was probably hoping for. They kicked the ball straight at Tebow, thinking he was the one least likely of the group to successfully field the ball and he was all over that.

I get all your points. And I get that most of the circus is media created. If Tebow breaks a run i will be standing and cheering. Like Ive said, I wasnt booing the man or the player. Just the pulling of the starting QB for a gimmic. I am having a real hard time comming to grips with getting Tebow. Hopefully I will be able to get over it. If OUR team is gonna suceed then Sanchez will need to be great. And im against anything that i think can impeed that. Im not normally a type of fan to boo. It was just my instant reaction to do so when i saw #15. ( my reaction and about 20K other fans)

I get all your points. And I get that most of the circus is media created. If Tebow breaks a run i will be standing and cheering. Like Ive said, I wasnt booing the man or the player. Just the pulling of the starting QB for a gimmic. I am having a real hard time comming to grips with getting Tebow. Hopefully I will be able to get over it. If OUR team is gonna suceed then Sanchez will need to be great. And im against anything that i think can impeed that. Im not normally a type of fan to boo. It was just my instant reaction to do so when i saw #15. ( my reaction and about 20K other fans)

So you boo'ed every time Brad Smith or Ray Lucas came in, too?

We were more so booing the move of putting him and pulling sanchez for a play. Id like my QB to be able to build momentium and not be taken out for a gimmick wildcat that doesnt work anyway. if u ask me, the thing that is most embarrassing is someone stating that tebow is their saviour.

Read it again sunshine. You missed a letter... but good try trying to bash me. You failed.

Booing because the team is trying to be creative on offense and use all the weapons they have is dumb. Sorry if that upsets you but your reason for booing sucks. If and when the Teblow Wildcat hurts us and costs us a game, by all means boo away. But to boo in the first game? You're a blockhead in my book.

I am not a Teblow fan. I did not want him. But he is a Jet. And I support him completely as long as he is contributing to my team winning. THATS BEING A FAN.

I didnt think you would be the only one. Fans are pretty stupid, losing sight of what matters most: Winning the game. Having Teblow in the game helped us win yesterday. Being all mad and sh*t over having him here is fine every hour of every day EXCEPT FOR WHEN WE'RE PLAYING. Then we root for our team no matter what we think of Flying Jesus. Teblow is good for Sanchize. This is going to be a fun season. Kick back, relax and enjoy.

We dont need Sanchize to be great. We need him to play to his level, which he did yesterday. He was far from perfect and still needs to improve. We did get the performances from the O-line and defense we desperately needed. I hope it continues.

On second thoughts... I feel bad for continuing this thread. I shoulda just left it as is and followed my true beliefs in do whatever you want as whatever you do at the stadium wont have any impact on me and my fandom. What kind of doosh am I to say to someone else they need to act a certain way. Do whatever you please.

I hope we have a great season and you have fun at the games!

Archived