His silence is deafening.

Jetsfan80

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the Dominican Republic, as I stated in the game thread. I did get to see the highlights on Latin ESPN. Looks like they pounded Fitzpatrick and Sanchez played pretty well except for some Bubby Brister-esque flip? All in all, good deal. I figured there'd be a bunch of revisionist Nancy's beating their chests, though. My ability to predict things, even internationally, is awesome.

Speaking of which, how was el Republica Dominicana? Did you throw back more el presidentes or hookers?

Don't score in pre-season? Very important!

Highest scoring REGULAR season opener? Don't overreact!

Score many points in one game: Overreact!

Show 2 seasons (including pre-season games) of pathetic offense: no big deal!

Really talk after the Jets perform well against the Steelers, 9'ers, Texans, and the Cheatriots then we can talk about eating crow.

Score many points in one game: Overreact!

Show 2 seasons (including pre-season games) of pathetic offense: no big deal!

Really talk after the Jets perform well against the Steelers, 9'ers, Texans, and the Cheatriots then we can talk about eating crow.

Stop being a slap**** fan. You know if they lost it would be chicken little, sky is falling all over again. So shut the front door and man up. Start being a %&*&%* fan of the team and not a whiny toddler.

Stop being a slap**** fan. You know if they lost it would be chicken little, sky is falling all over again. So shut the front door and man up. Start being a %&*&%* fan of the team and not a whiny toddler.

I'm a realist I'm not going to be a little fangirl the second things go well and run around pretending the world is sunshine and flowers. This team has problems and is poorly constructed. If Sanchez plays as well or better than he did last week for the entire season (and avoid the multi-game sh*tfest he has served up these past 3 years) this team will win more games than lose. If not the problems on this team will become apparent very quickly.

I'm a realist I'm not going to be a little fangirl the second things go well and run around pretending the world is sunshine and flowers. This team has problems and is poorly constructed. If Sanchez plays as well or better than he did last week for the entire season (and avoid the multi-game sh*tfest he has served up these past 3 years) this team will win more games than lose. If not the problems on this team will become apparent very quickly.

Wow i have never seen a post be so "glass half empty". If Sanchez plays like he played last week, the jets will win 11+ games not just more games than they lose. I cant figure out how you can say this team is poorly constructed after yesterdays game.

Where is it poorly constructed?

WR? Our rookie WR caught two TD's yesterday.

Right Tackle? Well he just shut Mario WIlliams down! Made him non existent in that game.

Quarterback? He just threw for 266 yds and 3 TDs and had the 2nd highest QBR in league.

Secondary? We had 3 picks.

Where exactly is this team poorly constructed after yesterdays game?

I understand this is one game but to complain and sound like a little whiney girl after yesterday is just pathetic. Nice attempt at pouring cold water on this though.

I can understand your stance and stuff. It's still a long season.

Archived