***Official New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers Thread***

greeniemeanie

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Flash takes the cake IMHO. Cali brews in general are the best when it comes to IPAs. I remember when Hop Stoopid first came out. Ridiculously cheap for the 22oz bombers and a great beer to boot!

I'm enjoying a St. Martin blonde. Quite tasty.

Green Flash takes the cake IMHO. Cali brews in general are the best when it comes to IPAs. I remember when Hop Stoopid first came out. Ridiculously cheap for the 22oz bombers and a great beer to boot!

Their West Coast IPA is great. I am not a Belgium style guy, but I hear they are doing those styles really well. Lucky me, I have four local craft breweries (all with tap rooms) within a few miles. And all have growlers for take-out. :-)

The second play easily could have been a loss of yards if not for a fantastic play by McKnight. Having Tebow in there for another play after that was idiotic.

3rd play could have gone for a TD if the TE doesn't miss his blocking assignment. You are too smart for this woulda, coulda nonsense. Listen to yourself.

Their West Coast IPA is great. I am not a Belgium style guy, but I hear they are doing those styles really well. Lucky me, I have four local craft breweries (all with tap rooms) within a few miles. And all have growlers for take-out. :-)

Nice! I'm in Austin, which has really stepped up the brewery game. Can't touch Cali tho

Fu(((((((kkkkkk!!m!m

Archived