Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one who cannot read for sh%t, nice one, get some help, learn to read, you are missing out on much of the world

Yea, it's amazing how we've all made it so far to higher levels of academia being completely illiterate. I myself, have skated by on good looks, lack of morals and knowing who to sleep with. I think Dbates has a hammer swinging between his legs, but that's just local rumor-mongering from the mods.

Damien Woody@damienwoody

Here’s where the Jets messed up in my eyes….too much turnover at WR, failed to re-stock OL, no explosive RB, never addressed pass rush #nyj

Expand Collapse

makes that Kyle Wilson pick even more of a head scratcher IMO. Even if he was as good as billed coming out, what good would that have done really, given having Cro and Revis somewhat locked up. I understand the importance of a good nickel back but not when they had the same glaring holes Woody speaks of above. I think they thought a player like Wilson would help them solve covering the middle of the field against the emergence of spread offenses and players like a Wes Welker. Exotic blitz packages + 3 shutdown corners and fin. They grossly miscalculated settling for more of the same slow, plodding LB's and safeties.

Yea, it's amazing how we've all made it so far to higher levels of academia being completely illiterate. I myself, have skated by on good looks, lack of morals and knowing who to sleep with. I think Dbates has a hammer swinging between his legs, but that's just local rumor-mongering from the mods.

I knew sending those photos to Crusher would pay off someday.

you don't get to tell me squat, k sport?

anyone who denies that the clown Res ignored the offense, and did a complete sh*t job with the offense for the past 3.5 years is a moron. If you agree, you are putting yourself in that category.

It does not change the fact that Sanchez does suck, he does, BUT, Rex is a joke when it comes to how he completely ignored the offense for so long, he is a HC.

Did you call me "sport"? What are you, the bad guy from a John Hughes movie?

I agree with everything Woody said. Sanchez is ridiculous with the turnovers, and does not make anyone around him better right now.

That said, I don't see how any Jet fan can ignore the complete Shiit job that the franchise/coaching staff did with the offense as a whole.

Whether or not it would have made a difference with Sanchez is debatable, maybe not, but this Coaching staff in particular completely ignored the offense since the big mouth got here.

For all the absolute morons who cannot read, enjoy dolts.

you know what im glad he came back even if his position about sanchez has been wrong the entire time. Makes the thread interesting

Oh look, Einstein is back.

Glad you took a break from the theory of relativity to enlighten us with your genius, thanks.

The four preceding tweets:

/lolirony

@damienwoody said:

Here’s my deal w/ Sanchez….he doesn’t make the guys around him better. Personnel limitations aside, when does he become a playmaker for #NYJ

@damienwoody said:

The front office hasn’t helped 6 but your QB needs to be a playmaker! It’s like all 3 phases has to be good for Sanchez 2 succeed

Obviously Woody is saying two things here but Im not sure how a QB can be a playmaker with piss poor talent around him UNLESS he can run like Wilson or Newton or Vick . Sorry but we didnt draft a running QB in Sanchez.

@damienwoody said:

I’m a Sanchez supporter & all I’m saying is…..IT’S TIME!!! Personnel has nothing to do w/ turnovers…he controls that!

Here hes saying Sanchez turns the ball over too much and hes saying personnel has nothing to do with Turnovers.The biggest Issue I have with Sanchez are the stupid fumbles and not securing the ball when the pocket collapses. Thats something thats all on Sanchez his INT's have not been excessive this year. Hes had a few bad ones but the number has shrunk

@damienwoody said:

So basically the Jets need to put together an ALL-PRO roster 4 Sanchez to succeed?! There’s this thing called a salary cap ppl

This statement is a bit ridiculous since teams like the Saints Falcons Packers Patriots Giants Lions and even the Panthers, Cowboys and Bears are all loaded down with current and former Pro Bowl Players on offense. The Current Jets starters would not even make any of those rosters as back ups no less play in the starting line up. No one is asking for ALL PRO but a few Pro Bowlers would be nice for once and I cant remember the Last Jets WR or RB to make a pro bowl. The only true Pro Bowler on this entire offense is Mangold and D-Brick and Brick is just a bit over rated.

Ive said it before Sanchez IS RUINED this team has not handled the situation correctly and I think thats the biggest thing Woody had to say that makes any sense. We NEED a New QB but if we bring another kid in here via the draft and not surround him with the proper players I have news for Jets fans .. We will be in the same position we are now. If you think any differently and that some god send can take this team of misfits on offense anywhere you are in for another 4 years of the same. Even if you do get a QB that can protect the ball more efficiently than Sanchez you can totally forget about him lighting up the scoreboard its just not happening.

@damienwoody said:

to long to quote but idk about everything you say man. A QB cant be a playmaker unless hes a runner?!??! A play maker can hit open guys sanchez cant. Also you didnt touch on how he doesnt make people better around him. Id consider brady and manning to be play makers idk not just vick.

Also to say our starters wouldnt make the other teams i believe is a bit shortsided yes we dont have a super awesome double team this guy everytime WR but i believe they are more then adequate. More has been done with less. Also sometimes they are open what else do you want a WR to be? more open?

Also i dont really have any evidence of this but idk how we can say he was ruined. No one really knew if he was a legit QB coming out. Yes he was a high prospect but even his coach said he should have stayed another year also hes from USC who produces sh*t qbs lol

EDIT: BTW i just looked at a usc highlight film of sanchez and it may have just been the specific tape i saw but like 85% of his highlights were with his wrs running wide open

to long to quote but idk about everything you say man. A QB cant be a playmaker unless hes a runner?!??! A play maker can hit open guys sanchez cant. Also you didnt touch on how he doesnt make people better around him. Id consider brady and manning to be play makers idk not just vick.

Also to say our starters wouldnt make the other teams i believe is a bit shortsided yes we dont have a super awesome double team this guy everytime WR but i believe they are more then adequate. More has been done with less. Also sometimes they are open what else do you want a WR to be? more open?

Also i dont really have any evidence of this but idk how we can say he was ruined. No one really knew if he was a legit QB coming out. Yes he was a high prospect but even his coach said he should have stayed another year also hes from USC who produces sh*t qbs lol

^

''

E=MC^2

Reposting doesn't help us. We can't read, remember?

debating with people like a total wise ass does not help either. Its getting to the point that if anyone has one little positive thing to say about Sanchez or what possibly has ruined Sanchez as a QB that person gets attacked by a brigade of idiots for that opinion. I think JFtoLong has stated very clearly how he feels about the situation and Sanchez and it certainly does not look to me like hes a Sanchez apologist. Stop acting like a freaking antagonist its getting obvious and annoying.

If it were me running this site most of you wise ass childish idiots would have been gone a long time ago when some respectable posters left due to this very attitude.

Some of you consider yourselves smart yet you act like a pack of jokers trying to impress 5 or 6 other jokers and that gives you satisfaction and I find that to be extremely immature. I dont particularly care for Rex Ryan but you dont see me making fun of others if they like him. I respect their stance and move on. sh*t is getting old.

debating with people like a total wise ass does not help either. Its getting to the point that if anyone has one little positive thing to say about Sanchez or what possibly has ruined Sanchez as a QB that person gets attacked by a brigade of idiots for that opinion. I think JFtoLong has stated very clearly how he feels about the situation and Sanchez and it certainly does not look to me like hes a Sanchez apologist. Stop acting like a freaking antagonist its getting obvious and annoying.

If it were me running this site most of you wise ass childish idiots would have been gone a long time ago when some respectable posters left due to this very attitude.

Some of you consider yourselves smart yet you act like a pack of jokers trying to impress 5 or 6 other jokers and that gives you satisfaction and I find that to be extremely immature. I dont particularly care for Rex Ryan but you dont see me making fun of others if they like him. I respect their stance and move on. sh*t is getting old.

Forget positive, if anyone says anything that is not Sanchez is the worst football player in the history of the NFL, the ho patrol gets their panties in a wad

The irony is I'm constantly getting warned to get banned, because at least one mod is one of the children who likes to get in on this rediculous circle jerk.

I'm at the point where I almost want to get banned, I thought this site was better than this, but unfortunately it's a joke, you are dead on!

Maybe you should re read what I wrote the meaning behind what I said should be obvious. if you dont have playmakers on your offense as a QB and someone is expecting you to be a play maker how exactly does a QB acheive this goal ? By throwing to SG ?

There is not one Jet that would make any of those rosters other than Jeremy Kerley and Dustin Keller would be second string on everyone of those teams but since he cant block worth a sh*t teams would probably not even consider Keller unless they just need a second tier receiving TE . if you think Keller is more than a second tier TE receiving the football well then you simply have not been paying attention.

Your right we dont know what might have been with Sanchez. At this point its all speculation as to whether he has been handled so poorly its affected his growth as an NFL QB . I guess it just comes down to opinion. This issue may be solved in the future or it may never be solved.

EDIT: BTW i just looked at a usc highlight film of sanchez and it may have just been the specific tape i saw but like 85% of his highlights were with his wrs running wide open

Well how did he ever get them the ball being so inaccurate ??

Rep gathering cronies > brigade of idiots

Archived