Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

dont be one of those cant read guy. Like i said our wrs are open sanchez isnt getting them the ball. I want him to be a play maker by capitalizing on the couple of plays our "not so good" guys do play well for. We dont have a guy who can catch a screen pass and break for 40 yards if thats what u mean tho. Also ive never played QB but espn QBs or announcer QBs always talk about throwing a guy open.

and idk man Holmes would start on other teams. Also i believe keller can be a matchup nightmare if used properly. You know all those times the jets D couldnt cover other peoples tight ends? I think he would be one of em if he was on another team.

yea i agree opinion part idk either one of us could be right.

Well you know as well as i do NFL and college open are different. Heck i saw a play on the tape where the guy was running wide open sanchez under through him a bit and the WR stopped running and then caught the ball and ran for a touchdown with no one within 15 yards of him. does that make sanchez good? I dont necassarily believe he is inaccurate on long wide open throws (except that hill one) but throws a NFL QB should make. Also in the NFL there is a lot more pressure (literal not figuritive IE: justin tuck or someone)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

debating with people like a total wise ass does not help either. Its getting to the point that if anyone has one little positive thing to say about Sanchez or what possibly has ruined Sanchez as a QB that person gets attacked by a brigade of idiots for that opinion. I think JFtoLong has stated very clearly how he feels about the situation and Sanchez and it certainly does not look to me like hes a Sanchez apologist. Stop acting like a freaking antagonist its getting obvious and annoying.

If it were me running this site most of you wise ass childish idiots would have been gone a long time ago when some respectable posters left due to this very attitude.

Some of you consider yourselves smart yet you act like a pack of jokers trying to impress 5 or 6 other jokers and that gives you satisfaction and I find that to be extremely immature. I dont particularly care for Rex Ryan but you dont see me making fun of others if they like him. I respect their stance and move on. sh*t is getting old.

i dont necassarilly agree with this either. I believe we have tried to explain why sanchez sucks probably 80 pages worth. Its that everytime we say something rejecting his idea he says we cant read and doesnt give us a reason why whatever we said about sanchez isnt right unless moron and illiterate count as rebuttals

Man, times have changed, I remember getting into huge debates with people for calling for Tebow to start and that Sanchez sucks. On whether or not the jets ruined Sanchez, who really cares? It's already been settled that he's a bust and that we need to move on. IMHO though, he was never a really good qb to begin with, any qb that has that sensitive of a mentality is a bust in my book.

Andy Dalton is just Mark Sanchez + AJ Green... Come on people.

I know this will be taken as a pro Sanchez post by all the morons here, but I have to ask this question.

Do you not think that a guy as talented as Green makes a huge difference to the whole offense?

I'm asking seriously, and this has zero to do with Sanchez.

I know this will be taken as a pro Sanchez post by all the morons here, but I have to ask this question.

Do you not think that a guy as talented as Green makes a huge difference to the whole offense?

Of course it does, but unfortunately not every team is going to have the best or one of the top three wide receivers in the league. Then again, not everyone can be like us and be paying for a top 3 wide receiver who isn't even in the top 10...go figure. That having been said, while an AJ Green, Megatron, Julio Jones or a fitzgerald would certainly help us, there are plenty of quarterbacks who are managing without a top 5 wideout. I agree that sanchez hasn't been given much to work with, but at least to me, it's no excuse for his abysmal performance. I can give some leeway to a QB who's surrounded by subpar talent, but that excuse really only goes so far. I'd like him to turn it around, I'm just not hinging my sundays on them anymore.

Guys like Green are available about once every two or three years and only if you have a top five pick. He would definitely cover for some of Sanchez's awfulness but I'm guessing he would merely bump Sanchez from atrocious to merely bad.

Big time receivers won't help a player like Sanchez because his accuracy is so bad. Maybe they catch a pass here and there that others drop but that's it. For the most part star wideouts get a small amount of separation and do a great job of usIng their bodies to shield out defenders. None of that means anything when you are a 50% passer. Kevin kolb, jake delhomme, etc... All just stunk regardless of personnel. Sanchez is in the same category. He has missed at least 3 wide open scores this year. Those guys were as open as any star in the game. It's not worth investing dollars in receivers around him until he begins to improve his overall game.

I think this game proves that Agendagate was a very real thing. JFtoLong and Smash FTW.

Can u please find one, just one post where I say Sanchez is good ? Go ahead big guy, just one! I will leave the site and never come back, just one, backup your talk just once

Archived