Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I was trying to explain this thread to my wife, and I was like - a "thread" only stays on top as long as people are posting on it. She says - so why isn't the "Sanchez sucks" thread the top thread on JN? I got no answer.

its because sanchez apologists dont have anything to say anymore even a blind donkey could see sanchez sucks.

we need some fire some attacks some fighting!

how about sanchez sucks more than tebow? that should get people up in arms

Where's Pac?

As fun as this thread has been there's really not much to say anymore.. I slept on what I could possibly say in his defense and/or why he should still start and I got nada. I don't mind being in the minority but yesterday I wanted to kick this guy in the nuts and punch him in his face repeatedly.

That interception was it.. When he pump faked in that direction I yelled DON'T PASS IT THERE.. then he did.

As fun as this thread has been there's really not much to say anymore.. I slept on what I could possibly say in his defense and/or why he should still start and I got nada. I don't mind being in the minority but yesterday I wanted to kick this guy in the nuts and punch him in his face repeatedly.

That interception was it.. When he pump faked in that direction I yelled DON'T PASS IT THERE.. then he did.

we play NE in 2 weeks, have no fear, you'll be back to your optimistic bravado soon enough..

of course, the fact that I could probably throw for 300 yards and 3 TD's against NE won't be considered

How the **** did he think he'd complete that? It was such an easy read too. Wide open and you double clutch? He's soooo bad.

The reaction was typical. Hands on the head in shock, straight to sulking, to the point where they showed Scott on the side line hitting his chin telling him to keep his head up. The kid is ****ed. He couldnt lead a group of 2nd graders in a single file line to the cafeteria let alone grown ass men on the Football field.

It's like Christmas when they break.

How the **** did he think he'd complete that? It was such an easy read too. Wide open and you double clutch? He's soooo bad.

The reaction was typical. Hands on the head in shock, straight to sulking, to the point where they showed Scott on the side line hitting his chin telling him to keep his head up. The kid is ****ed. He couldnt lead a group of 2nd graders in a single file line to the cafeteria let alone grown ass men on the Football field.

If that was not bad enough, his arm strength seems to be diminishing---unless he is just so timid he is unable to let go of the ball, causing him to lose some steam on his passes.

If that was not bad enough, his arm strength seems to be diminishing---unless he is just so timid he is unable to let go of the ball, causing him to lose some steam on his passes.

He's just a terrible QB. Bottom line. He doesnt do one thing well. Literally, not one single aspect of the QB position does he do well.

The sh*t on the sidelines was comical. Tony going over the field shots with Tebow and Sanchez just not even paying attention, Scot and other leaders on the defense trying to get him to keep his chin up, people patting Tebow on the head when Mark was making mistakes. Its a joke and it stems from Mark Sanchez.

Hey if the Jets can finally eat Jason Bay's contract of 21 million we have hope with mark

It's really gotten to the point where you have to question which is the lesser of two evils between the Wilpons and Woody.

James Dolan might have ascended to the best owner of a sports team of which I am a fan - an absolutely terrifying thought.

It's really gotten to the point where you have to question which is the lesser of two evils between the Wilpons and Woody.

James Dolan might have ascended to the best owner of a sports team of which I am a fan - an absolutely terrifying thought.

That is a terrifying thought. To take a step back and look at it, the likely reason is the people in charge of the sports operation, GM/VP, etc. Dolan blind squirreled/rabbit footed his way to the perfect combo of Isiah BFF and good basketball guy in Grunwald.

Woody and Wilpon have not been so lucky to find football and baseball people to save them from themselves.

I concede. Sanchez is terrible.

I had hope for improvement, after Buffalo it looked like he'd maybe turned a corner and was going to turn it around...never be GREAT but at least be all right. But everyone in the world underestimated what a hot mess the Bills are.

Since then...he's gotten worse EVERY GAME. He's not even average or mediocre anymore, he's garbage all the time.

Like I said somewhere else, I'm not going to root against Sanchez at this point (since we're probably stuck with him until the whole thing blows up winter 2014) but I just don't believe in this guy anymore. At all. I don't even have the confidence he can hang on to the ball when he gets hit, because he can't. Every time, he just sort of cavalierly throws it on the ground for the other team to recover.

I can't anymore. I just can't. I don't believe Tebow will do better, but I'm sick of watching Sanchez.

That is a terrifying thought. To take a step back and look at it, the likely reason is the people in charge of the sports operation, GM/VP, etc. Dolan blind squirreled/rabbit footed his way to the perfect combo of Isiah BFF and good basketball guy in Grunwald.

Woody and Wilpon have not been so lucky to find football and baseball people to save them from themselves.

I'm not talking strictly about the decisions related to the team. Dolan is light years ahead of those other boobs when it comes to the decisions related to the venue in which his team plays.

Having a venue in midtown Manhattan helps

Which is exactly why Dolan outsmarted and outmaneuvered Woody in blocking the West Side Stadium.

I understand that it's not the same design as the WSS, but even if you took MetLife Stadium and dropped it in Manhattan, it would still be a piece of s**t.

Which is exactly why Dolan outsmarted and outmaneuvered Woody in blocking the West Side Stadium.

I understand that it's not the same design as the WSS, but even if you took MetLife Stadium and dropped it in Manhattan, it would still be a piece of s**t.

The new stadium is the worst part about this sorry ass franchise.

Yeah, honestly, I saw the DB and long before he actually threw it, said Pick 6. I was wrong.

the worst part of Sanchez' game is that he makes bad situations worse. Like that fumble yesterday. Yes it was criminally bad blocking. But WTF was he trying to do? Throw the ball away? just take the damn sack. don't make it into an even bigger fiasco.

On first down mind you. Take the sack and live to see another day. Same thing he did vs. the Patriots. The pass to the corner that was picked was similar to his late throw to Hill. He doesnt learn.

I would love to crow hop punch him in the face.

He's just a terrible QB. Bottom line. He doesnt do one thing well. Literally, not one single aspect of the QB position does he do well.

The sh*t on the sidelines was comical. Tony going over the field shots with Tebow and Sanchez just not even paying attention, Scot and other leaders on the defense trying to get him to keep his chin up, people patting Tebow on the head when Mark was making mistakes. Its a joke and it stems from Mark Sanchez.

And of course, always the Sanchez Sulk, as you mentioned earlier. So unprofessional, so frightened out there..

the worst part of Sanchez' game is that he makes bad situations worse. Like that fumble yesterday. Yes it was criminally bad blocking. But WTF was he trying to do? Throw the ball away? just take the damn sack. don't make it into an even bigger fiasco.

Exactly. I just don't get it.

You're in his grasp, you idiot. Just secure the ball and play for next down.

The stupid sh*t he constantly does is just mindboggling.

I concede. Sanchez is terrible.

I had hope for improvement, after Buffalo it looked like he'd maybe turned a corner and was going to turn it around...never be GREAT but at least be all right. But everyone in the world underestimated what a hot mess the Bills are.

Since then...he's gotten worse EVERY GAME. He's not even average or mediocre anymore, he's garbage all the time.

Like I said somewhere else, I'm not going to root against Sanchez at this point (since we're probably stuck with him until the whole thing blows up winter 2014) but I just don't believe in this guy anymore. At all. I don't even have the confidence he can hang on to the ball when he gets hit, because he can't. Every time, he just sort of cavalierly throws it on the ground for the other team to recover.

I can't anymore. I just can't. I don't believe Tebow will do better, but I'm sick of watching Sanchez.

I am with you now. I wanted him to be good and saw more potential than most but obviously the franchise does not care about him. The perfect example was Alex Smith. A bad QB but the coach and the franchise showed interest. I hate to say it but the plug may need to be pulled. However, what if they put in Tebow and he does great. He leads them to the playoffs, like he did with Denver. Elway didn't care and cast him aside but the Jets won't do that. We will be left with Tebow. Not good.

Archived