Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come on buddy join the dark side say it out loud for everyone to hear

SANCHEZ SUCKS

I've said this many times, nobody wants to hear it though because I also think there are several other serious flaws with this team.

If you don't think Sanchez is the Only problem with the team, you are labeled an apologist, I'm still waiting for someone to find one pro Sanchez post I've made, just one.

I've said this many times, nobody wants to hear it though because I also think there are several other serious flaws with this team.

If you don't think Sanchez is the Only problem with the team, you are labeled an apologist, I'm still waiting for someone to find one pro Sanchez post I've made, just one.

no man we all know defense and running backs/wrs could be better its that the most important position on the field is QB and instead of fizxing the 10 other people that could be improved its easier to fix the 1 most important one.

admit it sanchez is awful

no man we all know defense and running backs/wrs could be better its that the most important position on the field is QB and instead of fizxing the 10 other people that could be improved its easier to fix the 1 most important one.

admit it sanchez is awful

Sanchez sucks ass, I've said this many times, but the whole team sucks ass as well, maybe not as bad, but they suck!

Archived