Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol"So basically the Jets need to put together an ALL-PRO roster 4 Sanchez to succeed?! There’s this thing called a salary cap ppl" -woody

basically everything we have to tell sanchez apologists

I wonder if Damien Woody also knows nothing about the game of football?

I agree with everything Woody said. Sanchez is ridiculous with the turnovers, and does not make anyone around him better right now.

That said, I don't see how any Jet fan can ignore the complete Shiit job that the franchise/coaching staff did with the offense as a whole.

Whether or not it would have made a difference with Sanchez is debatable, maybe not, but this Coaching staff in particular completely ignored the offense since the big mouth got here.

The Indy game was a real eye-opener. When you are praising a guy for throwing 82 yards and making throws pretty much every NFL QB makes, you know he is bad. He had an OK day and you are praising him. That is how much he sucks. OK is worth praise. What a disaster.

I saw nobody praise him, but plenty of people bashing him for that game.

Bashing him for that game is moronic.

Of course all the morons here ignore that part and focus on their agenda

I don't think you need an agenda to know that this guy sucks.

The day you get to call people of the above opinion a moron is the day that Sanchez finds himself another team and somehow elevates himself into an above average quarterback. Of course you'll have a litany of excuses if this does not happen.

I don't think you need an agenda to know that this guy sucks.

The day you get to call people of the above opinion a moron is the day that Sanchez finds himself another team and somehow elevates himself into an above average quarterback. Of course you'll have a litany of excuses if this does not happen.

you don't get to tell me squat, k sport?

anyone who denies that the clown Res ignored the offense, and did a complete sh*t job with the offense for the past 3.5 years is a moron. If you agree, you are putting yourself in that category.

It does not change the fact that Sanchez does suck, he does, BUT, Rex is a joke when it comes to how he completely ignored the offense for so long, he is a HC.

Damien Woody@damienwoody

Here’s where the Jets messed up in my eyes….too much turnover at WR, failed to re-stock OL, no explosive RB, never addressed pass rush

Of course all the morons here ignore that part and focus on their agenda

The four preceding tweets:

Here’s my deal w/ Sanchez….he doesn’t make the guys around him better. Personnel limitations aside, when does he become a playmaker for #NYJ

The front office hasn’t helped 6 but your QB needs to be a playmaker! It’s like all 3 phases has to be good for Sanchez 2 succeed

I’m a Sanchez supporter & all I’m saying is…..IT’S TIME!!! Personnel has nothing to do w/ turnovers…he controls that!

So basically the Jets need to put together an ALL-PRO roster 4 Sanchez to succeed?! There’s this thing called a salary cap ppl

/lolirony

The four preceding tweets:

/lolirony

what the F are you talking about?

Up above I said I agreed with EVERYTHING Woody said, you may want to try reading, it's this cool new thing when you put letters together to make words, and understand them!

lolirony, what are you some kinda bich or something texting to ur 14 year old friends?

Up above I said I agreed with EVERYTHING Woody said, you may want to try reading, it's this cool new thing when you put letters together to make words, and understand them!

lolirony, what are you some kinda bich or something texting to ur 14 year old friends?

Agendarate the ball down the field.

you don't get to tell me squat, k sport?

anyone who denies that the clown Res ignored the offense, and did a complete sh*t job with the offense for the past 3.5 years is a moron. If you agree, you are putting yourself in that category.

It does not change the fact that Sanchez does suck, he does, BUT, Rex is a joke when it comes to how he completely ignored the offense for so long, he is a HC.

Another one who cannot read for sh%t, nice one, get some help, learn to read, you are missing out on much of the world

I smell a delicious VISA-esque meltdown brewing.

Archived