Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

This proves nothing. Unless, of course, you want to name me every horrible NFL quarterback over the last five to ten year's offensive coaches and THEIR great successes with other players.

I am not only speaking to the QB position that has not moved forwarded under this staff, but practically all positions.

Defensive genius? His schemes were figured out years ago. His team can't even sniff the QB.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Year 1 and 2 we gave him a pass because we went all the way to AFCE back to back. Hey 4 road playoff wins who does that. Played great in the playoffs, made some clutch plays and you thought there is light at the end of this tunnel.

Year 3 and still no improvement and it was like am i being impatient

Year 4 and still no improvement and it's foolish to even try to defend the kind of play we have seen so far.

OK, you win, let's let Rex get another QB.

Let's let Cavenaugh coach him.

Let's have Sparano as the OC.

I think your right, I think it will work well, I have a lot of confidence in them.

It's probably Rex's offensive genius, you know, where he ignores the offense for 3+ years.

Those are all points I've made. Yeah.

Year 1 and 2 we gave him a pass because we went all the way to AFCE back to back. Hey 4 road playoff wins who does that. Played great in the playoffs, made some clutch plays and you thought there is light at the end of this tunnel.

Year 3 and still no improvement and it was like am i being impatient

Year 4 and still no improvement and it's foolish to even try to defend the kind of play we have seen so far.

I'm pretty much right there with you.

He's not getting better. I was hoping he would turn the corner this year. He hasn't. It's discouraging,

Yes, it was selfish by Carrol because he wanted to win a national title before the NCAA hammered the program for infractions. That's why Carrol went with a freshman QB the next year because he didn't have an adequate replacement for Sanchez. It's never selfish for a college player to go pro because they are the one providing the "free" labor while HCs, ADs, and schools get right off their talent.

Sanchez was accurate in college and, again, Sanchez' accuracy issue is mechanical that he either refuses or is unable to correct. Vision can be coached as well and we've seen drills on it.

you honestly believe his accuracy is worse now than in college? Not statistically, but his actual ability has diminished?

More likely, his WRs aren't wide open and he doesn't have all day to throw like he did at USC in the Pac10

you honestly believe his accuracy is worse now than in college? Not statistically, but his actual ability has diminished?

More likely, his WRs aren't wide open and he doesn't have all day to throw like he did at USC in the Pac10

this! USC was stacked and could make any average QB great. Doesnt translate so well to the NFL where everyone is good

hell Tebow was a much better passing QB than Sanchez statistically in college, college stats only mean so much

to top that off what he said last week was actually right when he talked about luck. The Jets are the epitome of a luckless franchise in all of sports and this spans the 50 years that they've been in existence. a tipped pass of course HAS to end up in the opponents hands-everytime-why doesn't that crap happen FOR the Jets? It's just so disheartening to watch year after year after year with a couple of decent but eventually heartbreaking too seasons thrown in there. Just pitiful to have to endure. I really am starting to hate ALL sports.

Great players make their own breaks! Suckchez is NOT a great player! But I have to state that today was the first time since 1960 that I did not wear a Jets/ titans T shirt to the gym to workout on a Monday after a game.! I was too embarrassed by the performance of Sucky and REX! Greene sucks too! Our OC and DC are not top shelf! Lets bring in top quality coordinators and get rid of Tannybum.

I'm pretty much right there with you.

He's not getting better. I was hoping he would turn the corner this year. He hasn't. It's discouraging,

I really thought he would turn the corner this year. But its same ole, same ole. Yesterday Red Zone interception was atrocious.

At this point Rex can say what he wants to say about Sanchez being his guy but if internally the JETS organization is not seriously looking to make changes for next season most probably by drafting a young QB then they are wildly delusional even with the contract extension that Sanchez got.

and you are an ignoramus.

you may be surprised to know if it were up to me I'd sit his ass for a game or 2 and see how he reacts. his chances for proving he can be consistent are running out.

ill take that sit for 2 games and raise you the rest of the season (unless the other QBS are legit the worst ever to play the game).

and you are an ignoramus.

you may be surprised to know if it were up to me I'd sit his ass for a game or 2 and see how he reacts. his chances for proving he can be consistent are running out.

Probably right into your lap..

Jags want Tebow, Jets are saying, "No way"

It's all over the news....

My hope is that the Jets are just being coy, and trying up the trade value.

My fear is that the jets feel they have big plans for Tebow, they just don't know what they are. This organization does not react well when it is on the clock and needs to make a decision.

Jags want Tebow, Jets are saying, "No way"

It's all over the news....

The Jags dont want Tebow. If they did, they would have had him 3 months ago. Rumors galore.

This is revising history. He was a bad QB prospect because he had 16 starts.

Its just a stupid position all together by SMC. Jamarcus Russell was a "good prospect".

Anyone who was against the Sanchez pick, all said the same thing. Underclassmen, 16 starts, nothing eye popping about his ability, playing on a Varsity team who only plays JV talent, needs to have all world talent around him to succeed, rather unimpressive player who had a great Rose Bowl that sky rocketed his value.

The Jags dont want Tebow. If they did, they would have had him 3 months ago. Rumors galore.

Its just a stupid position all together by SMC. Jamarcus Russell was a "good prospect".

Anyone who was against the Sanchez pick, all said the same thing. Underclassmen, 16 starts, nothing eye popping about his ability, playing on a Varsity team who only plays JV talent, needs to have all world talent around him to succeed, rather unimpressive player who had a great Rose Bowl that sky rocketed his value.

Handsome.

Archived