Interesting tweet

Pac

Jake Steinberg@Steiny31

Rex has something up his sleeve for this weekend. Almost every single one of you will be thoroughly surprised.

not sure what to make of it. this guy covers the jets for SNY so stands to reason he knows something.

"This weekend" does not necessarily mean the game. Just putting it out there before you get your little hearts broken.

"This weekend" does not necessarily mean the game. Just putting it out there before you get your little hearts broken.

Yeah, that's something I was thinking about, too. Interesting way to put it. Why "weekend" instead of "the game" or "Sunday"?

Not sure what that would mean though. A signing?

Jake Steinberg@Steiny31

Rex has something up his sleeve for this weekend. Almost every single one of you will be thoroughly surprised.

not sure what to make of it. this guy covers the jets for SNY so stands to reason he knows something.

Marcus Dowtin!

Also a D package with Coples, Wilkerson, Maybin, D Harris, D Davis, M Dowtin, Allen, Cro, Wilson, Landry, and Bell.

Speed to chase down Woodhead, enough size to stop the run, and enough size, and speed to cover Gronk, and Hernandez inside, with Cro, and Wilson on Lloyd, and Welker, granted one of the two will probably abuse Wilson some, but its worth a shot to see what kind of results this package could have, as most of them are the future of this defense.

Don't be surprised if Dowtin, and Davis are taking more defensive snaps replacing Scott, and Pace later in the season!

Marcus Dowtin!

Also a D package with Coples, Wilkerson, Maybin, D Harris, D Davis, M Dowtin, Allen, Cro, Wilson, Landry, and Bell.

Speed to chase down Woodhead, enough size to stop the run, and enough size, and speed to cover Gronk, and Hernandez inside, with Cro, and Wilson on Lloyd, and Welker, granted one of the two will probably abuse Wilson some, but its worth a shot to see what kind of results this package could have, as most of them are the future of this defense.

Don't be surprised if Dowtin, and Davis are taking more defensive snaps replacing Scott, and Pace later in the season!

my guess would be Bush would play before Allen.

Already made my predictions in another thread..... lots of Sanchez/Tebow together on the field.

I agree. This is the game where we really see why we traded for Tebow. If it works or not remains to be seen, but this is going to be an entirely different offense than we;ve seen up to this point IMO. I also think we have something nice planned for the Pats offense. Like not playing Calvin Pace maybe. :D

I agree. This is the game where we really see why we traded for Tebow. If it works or not remains to be seen, but this is going to be an entirely different offense than we;ve seen up to this point IMO. I also think we have something nice planned for the Pats offense. Like not playing Calvin Pace maybe. :biggrin:

according to Steinberg it has to do with the defensive side of the ball, so unless they are putting tebow at LB I am stumped

according to Steinberg it has to do with the defensive side of the ball, so unless they are putting tebow at LB I am stumped

so he's telegraphing to belicheat that he has a big surprise for him ?

maybe the pre-game captain. dennis byrd ? I mean what else can he do, mcknight is hurt and can't play DB.

my guess is this is gamesmanship and there is no surprise

unless it's a tricky way to slow down a no huddle. they seem to have thier noses in the rule book.

Revis was just joking, and will come back. Damn IR.

If there was any justice in the world, that would be exactly what would happen.

Revis returns... and starts. The injury was faked. Goddell shows up and gets in Rex's face, "that's against the rules, he's on the IR." Bart Scott shows up out of nowhere with a rule book and clobbers Goddell over the head with it, exclaiming, "WE make the rules now, bee-otch!" as Revis trots on to the field. Also, Kris Jenkins will be starting in place of Sione Pouha. Enter the WWF era of the NFL.

The only strike against this is that the game isn't in prime time. This is really something more suited for Monday Night Football.

Archived