Sanchez has become David Carr... Bring on Tebow

greeniemeanie

Sanchez had his moments today but admittedly he effed up by holding on to the ball. But this bs of putting Tebow in at QB isn't gonna fix the defense crapping on the field when you need them the most and tebow can't make the throws. if they wouldve stopped Gronk once on that last drive it would've been different.

Hill drops a wide open pass at the 12......Jets have to settle for 3.

3rd and 1 from inside the 10 the OC does not go to Tebow (ya now the whole reason we brought him here), doesn't run the ball, calls a 3yd slant.....Jets have to settle for 3.

Specials give up a TD on a kick-off and get a holding penalty taking away very good field position. Possile 10 pt swings there.

-Defense (as is their norm) cannot get the big stop on final drive in regulation.

It's easier to just blame the QB.

100% spot on!!

Sanchez got us back in that game with two awesome drives!

One of them he was 9/10 with 93 yds!

-Defense (as is their norm) cannot get the big stop on final drive in regulation.

To be fair, they did make the stop in OT, but the NFL couldn't allow the Patriots to not score any OT points, so they had to call a PI on Kyle Wilson from a block away.

Wait... the people defending Sanchez, did you watch the game? At the end, you felt like "Golly Jee, oh well. Damn defense and special teams. Its OK Mark. Its not your fault, clearly."?

Watched the whole game. Thought Sanchez played well enough to win. The team as a whole lost this game and a lot of it falls on the coaching staff.

Wait... the people defending Sanchez, did you watch the game? At the end, you felt like "Golly Jee, oh well. Damn defense and special teams. Its OK Mark. Its not your fault, clearly."?

yeah, actually, I kinda did. the fumble in OT was bad, but this was a team loss if there ever was one. the Jets had the lead with 1:30 to go and the defense on the field. that's always been the situation that the Jets have wanted to be in.

To be fair, they did make the stop in OT, but the NFL couldn't allow the Patriots to not score any OT points, so they had to call a PI on Kyle Wilson from a block away.

Oh I agree and really m not blaming them.....a stop in regulation and we win. I am just trying to show how silly it is just placing the blame on the QB. Sanchez had two horrendous plays but so did every other unit on the team.

Sanchez missed a ton of passes today, especially the red zone int. Combine that with the fumbles, and a few other poor decisions, it was easy to see the weak link. Guy just doesn't have it. Defend him if you must. Whatever.

For me, it's hard to watch. The play calling was sub par at times, and there were some drops. Refs bungled the OT PI call.

All in all, we suck again, and Mark gets the lion's share of the blame.

Sanchez sucks but with less than 2 minutes left and 3 point lead, should a Rex Ryan defense close it out?

Or are you giving the D a pass for the final regulation drive?

Oh I agree and really m not blaming them.....a stop in regulation and we win. I am just trying to show how silly it is just placing the blame on the QB. Sanchez had two horrendous plays but so did every other unit on the team.

So, I suppose those high passes that easily could have been INT's are just forgotten... I know that every NFL QB makes those throws, it's just that Sanchez makes A LOT of them....

With the game on the line, he decides to try to throw the ball away with a guy right in his facemask and ends up losing the game, literally. Sanchez apologists are in contention for biggest bunch of football idiots on the entire interweb.

Sanchez sucks without question, but come pn, whenwas the last time a Rex Ryan defense closed out a game when they needed it?

This game, against Miami, all the way back to AFCG. This is a mediocre team with a sucky QB.

Sanchez missed a ton of passes today, especially the red zone int. Combine that with the fumbles, and a few other poor decisions, it was easy to see the weak link. Guy just doesn't have it. Defend him if you must. Whatever.

For me, it's hard to watch. The play calling was sub par at times, and there were some drops. Refs bungled the OT PI call.

All in all, we suck again, and Mark gets the lion's share of the blame.

This is about the most honest post in this thread!

carr was sacked so much he became scared and saw the rush and got happy feet

sanchez is actually the opposite

he doesn't feel the rush and doesn't realize he should be scared and try to get out of the way

Ive never seen a guy so easy to sack. he has no awareness and no avoidance skills.

yay

Ray Lucas brought up two great points in the post game regarding Sanchez

1) You don't take a sack in the Red Zone, when you have a chance to throw it away

2) You take the sack when you are three inches from the ground.

3) Sanchez continues to stare down recievers.

For a QB in his 4th years those are mistakes are unacceptable.

Sanchez had a normal game for Sanchez. There are times where he looked good but when he is bad, he is awful and it seems to come at the worst time.

There were plenty of reasons (Sanchez included) that this team lost.

This was like a Coslet game against Buffalo in the 90's. The Jets would hang with the Bills and play just well enough to lose close.

Sanchez sucks but with less than 2 minutes left and 3 point lead, should a Rex Ryan defense close it out?

Or are you giving the D a pass for the final regulation drive?

Nope. Not at all. But more times than not, they have been great. Admittedly, they don't close as well as they should. But they also make many many chances for us. When does the O put us in good position for anything? They needed a field goal, Sanchez fumbled on a stupid play by him.

Bitter loss but one person cannot be blamed. Special teams allowed a 104 yard return and didn't even touch the guy. Hill drops crucial 3rd down pass right in his hands at 10 yard line that could have won the game. Defense allows Brady and company to march down the field and tie game and then win in OT. Sanchez drives me crazy again. 28/41 for 328 was good but some poor decisions and 2 crucial turnovers was awful. Lets face it, Sanchez is not the answer but neither is Tebow. This team is destined for another 8-8 season at best. Accept that now and you will be at peace.

And so the "Sanchez has a NOODLE-ARM" bogus insults begin again with the "LETS USE TEBOW" issues.

• Offense did not loose this game - rather it brought us back

• Defense lost this game - Pass Rush & Run could not contain the Patriots when it counted in both the 4th quarter & OT

So cut out this "Sanchez has to go issue."

Wanna blame someone - Blame Rex, Special Teams & the Defense - They lost this game by playing it like a scrimmage and not a war!

this post is unbelievable......... do people watch the games anymore?

Archived