Next Week... "What if?"

CrazyCarl40

i think tebow stays inactive another week. Mcelroy starts and tebow still have broken ribs lol.

Seems the most likely to me as well.

The real question - and probably the one Carl was asking - is after Tebow is healed, what happens if McElroy wins another game (or two)? Are all 3 active, or is Sanchez demoted to #3? My guess is all 3 will be active, but Tebow may (on paper) be referred to as a RB or something instead of the QB3. We had 4 RBs active yesterday, not including Hilliard. I think we could do with just three.

Seems the most likely to me as well.

The real question - and probably the one Carl was asking - is after Tebow is healed, what happens if McElroy wins another game (or two)? Are all 3 active, or is Sanchez demoted to #3? My guess is all 3 will be active, but Tebow may (on paper) be referred to as a RB or something instead of the QB3. We had 4 RBs active yesterday, not including Hilliard. I think we could do with just three.

For all the talk about how bad Connors was, Hilliard sure misses a ton of blocks and that was in a game where we were running well.

There is a 0% chance of that happening.

Rex loves making moves with personnel because of emotional ties to the game. Like O'Connell the Captain in NE. Tebow will start because its in Jax. McElroy immediate back up will be in mid way through the 2nd. Sanchez looks hot on the sidelines which increases Court's opinion that he's still the answer for the Jets.

Archived