The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... thats another one that floors me... like realizing how old Verby's kid is now! Did ya'll know Doggin is getting married?

Holy crap. Is he marrying the first strange he got after his divorce.YIKES!!!!! Good news is he will be back playing mafia after the marriage.

like realizing how old Verby's kid is now!

A good segue into the funny sh*t my kid says:

(Note - I swear on my life that the following is a true story, and not exaggerated in the slightest.)

My wife brings my son to one of her preggo appointments. This place is kinda "out there" with the pictures they have on the walls of actual giving birth shots and stuff. Weird, but whatever. Here was the conversation:

Son: *points to picture* Mommy, what is that?

Wife: *looks at picture, and cringes* Honey, that is a vagina.

Son: What's a vagina?

Wife: Well, that is what girls have. *cue Kindergarten Cop-like scene* Boys have penises, and girls have vaginas.

Son: *ponders this for a moment* Mommy, I like to eat vagina.

I sh*t you not. I can't make this stuff up.

(Note - I swear on my life that the following is a true story, and not exaggerated in the slightest.)

My wife brings my son to one of her preggo appointments. This place is kinda "out there" with the pictures they have on the walls of actual giving birth shots and stuff. Weird, but whatever. Here was the conversation:

Wife: Well, that is what girls have. *cue Kindergarten Cop-like scene* Boys have penises, and girls have vaginas.

When your kid gets a minute can he have a sit down with 80?

Another tidbit:

When asked in preschool what he was thankful for for Thanksgiving, my son replied with "Mitt Romney".

FYI, I hate politics and don't discuss it. I have no idea where he got this. So I quizzed him and asked him who Romney was. His reply was "the guy who lost". So I asked who won - the reply was "Obama".

I'm pretty sure my kid has some sort of hidden internet device in his room, ala the E-Trade baby.

The apple falls far from the tree.

is today some kind of religious holiday or something?

where are all the humans who usually post from work?

if I ever do get caught up here I'm gonna be really bored.

verb, go fix mordor for me, would you?

I'm around sorta. Our receptionist called out sick today.

Archived