Dolphins WR Mike Wallace comes out as "Stupid *******"

Jetsfan80

First, Wallace's inappropriate tweet about Jason Collins:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-mike-wallace-jason-collins-twitter-20130429,0,6101550.story

Miami WR Mike Wallace doesn't understand homosexuality, he tweets

Miami Dolphins $60-million receiver Mike Wallace was not one of them. Instead, about an hour or so after Collins' revelation on Monday, he tweeted a comment basically expressing general confusion over the concept of homosexuality.

And The Onion's rapid response:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/dolphins-wr-mike-wallace-comes-out-as-stupid-assho,32252/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:quote:default

Dolphins WR Mike Wallace Comes Out As Stupid a$$hole

MIAMI—The sports world was shocked today as Miami Dolphins wide receiver Mike Wallace outed himself as a stupid a$$hole, sources close to the professional football player confirmed. “I’m really proud of Mike for coming out and openly admitting he’s a complete ******* a$$hole,” said Wallace’s former Pittsburgh Steelers teammate Troy Polamalu after the Dolphins receiver posted on Twitter announcing that he is and has always been an insensitive, ignorant ****. “Of course, most of us already knew Wallace was a worthless sack of sh*t just from the way he talked and acted. But for him to have the courage to open up about the fact that he’s a total prick is fantastic. I’m really happy for him.” Polamalu added that now that Wallace has bravely come out as an absolute dipsh*t, it could pave the way for other professional athletes to reveal that they themselves are intolerant dumb****s in the near future.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

Now we have two threads on gays?

Only on JN

Not for nothing, but we usually only have about 2 threads that DON'T devolve in some way to everyone calling each other gay or stupid. 

We're underperforming, imo.

The fans don't care about a player's predilections, the worst comment isn't derision but someone saying they were confused, anyone feel like the only ones who care about a player's sexuality are in the media? No one cares, and that is a good thing because in today's world people are judged on performance. Nothing more, nothing less. Very tired about reading in the media about how prejudiced we all are when if you look around you will see that the evidence points to the opposite. I hope historians don't judge us by our newspapers.

Good for Wallace saying what he feels. He doesn't have to embrace gay's and nothing he said was hateful. The sports world is really about to change. Gay's will be coming out in droves soon. If your favorite player was gay would you still wear his jersey? I wouldn't. Might as well be waving a giant rainbow flag. I highly doubt most these guys are going to wanna change in front of the gay athlete either. I mean if you let me change in the cheerleaders lockeroom you can bet i'm going to peak at the goods.

Good for Wallace saying what he feels. He doesn't have to embrace gay's and nothing he said was hateful. The sports world is really about to change. Gay's will be coming out in droves soon. If your favorite player was gay would you still wear his jersey? I wouldn't. Might as well be waving a giant rainbow flag. I highly doubt most these guys are going to wanna change in front of the gay athlete either. I mean if you let me change in the cheerleaders lockeroom you can bet i'm going to peak at the goods.

Must suck being homophobic in Miami - so to speak. 

Dang

Shame your already hated on here.  This is really going to get all the PC’ers out

You should respect what you don't understand, not talk crap about it.

I don't understand guys' interest in ugly women, but I don't blame them for it.  Truth is, those guys are more straight than I am.  My interest in women has it's limits, and that limit is about 180lbs and a bent nose.

Choosing a man's backside versus a woman's just shows that individual has bad judgement. lol But that is their decision and i'm cool with it. My point is your talking about showering with an individual who likes men. Any straight man who showers with women is damn well going to check out the a** and t***.  Why is a different for a gay man showering with guys? what happens when two gay teamates start banging? It's going to get ugly. Gay fans will show up at stadiums hoisting giant rainbow flags and probably showing up in drag to support. Then you have to explain to little 7 year old Johnny whats going on. It's just a cluster ****. Is anybody with me?

Choosing a man's backside versus a woman's just shows that individual has bad judgement. lol But that is their decision and i'm cool with it. My point is your talking about showering with an individual who likes men. Any straight man who showers with women is damn well going to check out the a** and t***.  Why is a different for a gay man showering with guys? what happens when two gay teamates start banging? It's going to get ugly. Gay fans will show up at stadiums hoisting giant rainbow flags and probably showing up in drag to support. Then you have to explain to little 7 year old Johnny whats going on. It's just a cluster ****. Is anybody with me?

funny-pictures-history-please-continue-y

Who'd have thunk it that this guy would be one of the least evolved species on this message board:

angelo.jpg

Damn dude, Johhny on the spot with a pic of me...no pun intended. 

Yes, either I'm totally obsessed with your physical appearance, saved the jpg to my work computer, and must be gay... or I used the wonderful free search feature to look for posts containing "teh circumstance".  

You decide.

Yes, either I'm totally obsessed with your physical appearance, saved the jpg to my work computer, and must be gay... or I used the wonderful free search feature to look for posts containing "teh circumstance".  

You decide.

I'm going with obsessed with my double chin, italian horn and bottles of vodka.  :winking0001:

We get it already. Not all Dolphin fans know they are gay yet. You don;t have to act this ignorant to prove your point. 

I'm still hoping your kidding and doing a schtick.

Who'd have thunk it that this guy would be one of the least evolved species on this message board:

angelo.jpg

He is holding those two bottle like they are penises.  He is laying up against a mattress.  He is knocking teh gays.  You saved the picture.  Not sure what then hell is more disturbing.

You decide.

No disrespect I saw your picture and your smoking hot. 

I'm still hoping your kidding and doing a schtick.

I'm not kidding bro. I don't think i'm being offensive or out of line either. I know homosexual's and I always treat them with respect like I would anyone else. But I am not going to sit here and cheer them on for being gay and pretend it doesn't gross me out, nor would I want to Shower with them or change with them in lockerooms. Just answer this question Crusher, If your showering with a bunch of woman are you checking out their goods. YES or NO.

He is holding those two bottle like they are penises.  He is laying up against a mattress.  He is knocking teh gays.  You saved the picture.  Not sure what then hell is more disturbing.

i think there is a .gif floating around of me stroking the bottles in a upward motion....

Choosing a man's backside versus a woman's just shows that individual has bad judgement. lol But that is their decision and i'm cool with it.

So being gay is a "choice?" Tell me more of this wisdom tho doth posess Father Doherty, I would like to be enlightened with higher knowledge.

Archived