Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They started hitting yesterday and the guy/kid spent $400 on CPR online courses amongst other whacky things..  the last one that went through today had a phone number so I called it..  You believe this m'fer ordered a pocket pus*y and it's being delivered to my house!!

I asked the lady who you are and she told me Adam and Eve adult whatever..  I kept asking for what someone ordered and all she would say was it was a "male device" that cost $90..  I asked her if you can insert something into it and she said yes!!  Said it was en route to my house as we speak. 

I laughed with her but it's not that funny...  I had to cancel the bank card and now wait a week for another..  they refunded most of the charges sans the pocket pus*y which will probably be done tomorrow.

I might let the LF open the package when it gets there and act shocked when she does hahaha...

At least the crook was looking out for you...pocket pussy...who knew?

My fraud started yesterday as well...clown used it online at several places...no orders coming here though...I use a credit union...they canceled the card...but I told them I couldn't wait 7-10 business days...they said they could expedite...deliver Thursday....and they pay the FEDEX cause it was fraud...which is good cause I use the damn card for everything...really need to get two...so I have a backup...plus I could use one for online purchases and another for my wallet.

They started hitting yesterday and the guy/kid spent $400 on CPR online courses amongst other whacky things..  the last one that went through today had a phone number so I called it..  You believe this m'fer ordered a pocket pus*y and it's being delivered to my house!!

I asked the lady who you are and she told me Adam and Eve adult whatever..  I kept asking for what was ordered and all she would say was it was a "male device" that cost $90..  I asked her if you can insert something into it and she said yes!!  Said it was en route to my house as we speak. 

I laughed with her but it's not that funny...  I had to cancel the bank card and now wait a week for another..  they refunded most of the charges sans the pocket pus*y which will probably be done tomorrow.

I might let the LF open the package when it gets there and act shocked when she does hahaha... as if she wasn't supposed to see it.

Sounds like the LF borrowed your card, took CPR lessons so that she can revive you after she tells you she's pregnant, and was thoughtful enough to purchase a  temporary substitute. That my friend, is just solid planning. 

I don't like this back-to-back posts... hop on 80, then stoke the fire under Leelou.

Ping, you pseudo-intellectual bitch.

GFY!

You really need to think before posting...80 is a good D1 lynch...I cannot read Leelou...Verbal has the best insight...plus he wants to slow the 80 train to lynch Pac...I'd like to hear his thought process...you just like to sling poo....again...GFY!

GFY!

You really need to think before posting...80 is a good D1 lynch...I cannot read Leelou...Verbal has the best insight...plus he wants to slow the 80 train to lynch Pac...I'd like to hear his thought process...you just like to sling poo....again...GFY!

Generic "you fling poo" deflection. 

You sir, just made my top 3.

GFY!

Generic "you fling poo" deflection. 

You sir, just made my top 3.

Ironically, I feel good about both of these posts. 

I asked the lady who you are and she told me Adam and Eve adult whatever..  I kept asking for what was ordered and all she would say was it was a "male device" that cost $90..  I asked her if you can insert something into it and she said yes!!  Said it was en route to my house as we speak. 

I might let the LF open the package when it gets there and act shocked when she does hahaha... as if she wasn't supposed to see it.

Too awesome.  No need for a joke.  LOL

Sounds like the LF borrowed your card, took CPR lessons so that she can revive you after she tells you she's pregnant, and was thoughtful enough to purchase a  temporary substitute. That my friend, is just solid planning. 

Holy crap... just when I thought it couldn't get better you drop this gem  Bravo pirate. Boy Im going to miss you.

Not sure I'm following...but I'd like to get Verbal reasoning...

It would make a lot more sense on D3, but on D1 it's far fetched.

Ishy, and be honest, have you ever been scum and laid down the old "Subtle setting up of tomorrows lynch, coupled with subtle linking of 80 and Lee" play on D1?

Have you ever? Have you ever even seen this done (proven by lynch)?

I ask you sir, have you?

been busy today..  some mother---er, sob has been making fradulent charges on my acct and I've been on with the bank reporting it.

I skimmed and see 80's crappy claim...  Get him to L1 and I'll hammer that moron.

If he's scum he is one stupid a-hole to have included a name -- especially when it says no name reveals in the opening post lol.

The rules say no MASS character claims.  I don't see anything outlawing individual character claims.

LOL I think that was Rick Ducomen the b list comic at the time.. 

80 is claiming someone who was in the movie for about 3 seconds...  Is it possible... maybe, not sure how deep Hallia would look for names..  is it likely?  Not really.

I imagine she had to scrape the barrel because of the lack of options.  There are tons of bad guys, a few good guys, some dopes, and then a bunch of relatively no-name characters.  The other vanilla townies in the game will probably be similarly obscure characters.  As the game goes on that'll become obvious one way or the other.

The rules say no MASS character claims.  I don't see anything outlawing individual character claims.

I imagine she had to scrape the barrel because of the lack of options.  There are tons of bad guys, a few good guys, some dopes, and then a bunch of relatively no-name characters.  The other vanilla townies in the game will probably be similarly obscure characters.  As the game goes on that'll become obvious one way or the other.

Yep, Your town. 

There's a couple of things that made me second guess my case on 80.  1 being that my meta on him didnt completely line up perfectly, 80 likes to come out and vote his team right out the gates.  When I went back to look at his voting history, I was his first vote.  So it kind of took away a little from my case, but, I really wanted to see where it went and I must say the fluidness of his train was very telling.

JC and Lily's votes are quite scummy if you ask me.

That said, Leelou was quick to follow and the nudging/slash tying of players together is always one of my favorite tells to chase down.  Ape is notorious for this but he does it on both sides of the coin.  Havent seen Leelou ever do it that I can remember so I think its worth the pursuit.  

The fact "Walt" adds up a city worker, makes me feel a little bit better about 80...for now.  Besides, its Day 1, no deadline and I dont see how his lynch is informative at all.  Unless he's scum and I'm letting him squirm away...which I doubt.

Vote Leelou

It seems like the logical person pursue next. 

Leelou, DPR, Lily and to a lesser extent JC.

I'm thinking that Walt is too obscure a character. Worst case scenario, we lose a roleless townie. Best case, we nab scum

Unvote

Vote 80

Pac, you're up to bat!

I think this is the scummiest post by someone on my train.  Just piggybacking on ideas already stated and jumping on the easy train.  I'll go here.

Unvote vote Lily

Since Im the only one that sees the pirate for the scummy scallywag he is I will move on.  The Lilly vote is fine but I can honestly say I find her scummy in every game I play with her regardless of alignment. Leelou is a fine choice for today.

unvote vote leelou

There's a couple of things that made me second guess my case on 80.  1 being that my meta on him didnt completely line up perfectly, 80 likes to come out and vote his team right out the gates.  When I went back to look at his voting history, I was his first vote.  So it kind of took away a little from my case, but, I really wanted to see where it went and I must say the fluidness of his train was very telling.

JC and Lily's votes are quite scummy if you ask me.

That said, Leelou was quick to follow and the nudging/slash tying of players together is always one of my favorite tells to chase down.  Ape is notorious for this but he does it on both sides of the coin.  Havent seen Leelou ever do it that I can remember so I think its worth the pursuit.  

The fact "Walt" adds up a city worker, makes me feel a little bit better about 80...for now.  Besides, its Day 1, no deadline and I dont see how his lynch is informative at all.  Unless he's scum and I'm letting him squirm away...which I doubt.

Vote Leelou

It seems like the logical person pursue next. 

Leelou, DPR, Lily and to a lesser extent JC.

This makes sense. 

Unvote

I'm sorry, guys. I just can't get into this game yet, and trying to fake it is coming across as scummy. At least I'm finally starting to get some slight reads. JiF feels town. Crusher feels town. Not sure on anyone else yet. 

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Pac(1): Verb

Leelou(4): AVM, Dap, JiF, Crusher

80(5): Leelou, Ishy, DPR, Ape, JC

DPR (1): Darthe

Lily (1): 80

Not Voting: Pac, Salami, Lily

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Perfectly normal for Lily. She could be anything.

Don't like JiF's post at all. Batman doesn't walk sh*t back.

Crush slid easily onto the Leelou train.

Darthe is going to get sued by Pac for copyright infringement. 

All-in-all, just another day at JN.

80, Leelou, JC, DPR and C-tarded.

I am legend.

Since Im the only one that sees the pirate for the scummy scallywag he is I will move on.  The Lilly vote is fine but I can honestly say I find her scummy in every game I play with her regardless of alignment. Leelou is a fine choice for today.

unvote vote leelou

The 'only one' Crusher?

I've been humping DPRs leg all game. I feel like he's scum in the middle everything just nudging all of it along, with a "who me?" schtick to wank in our faces.

Perfectly normal for Lily. She could be anything.

Don't like JiF's post at all. Batman doesn't walk sh*t back.

Crush slid easily onto the Leelou train.

Darthe is going to get sued by Pac for copyright infringement. 

All-in-all, just another day at JN.

Agree with you on the bold, pig.

Most town-feeling things you've pointed out all game. Figures, since I just re-iterated I think you are scum... yet again. 

Agree with you on the bold, pig.

Most town-feeling things you've pointed out all game. Figures, since I just re-iterated I think you are scum... yet again. 

I really thought that the picture of the kitteh was my best Town post...

Doesn't matter. Nobody ever listens to you anyhow.

I really thought that the picture of the kitteh was my best Town post...

Doesn't matter. Nobody ever listens to you anyhow.

It's okay, I might have been lying about what I said just there anyhow. :P

Archived